[2.1] Dual totem Ballista Witch (AT LAST \o/) 20k dps a single totem (Screenshot added)

Introduction:

Hello guys I am PorygonZed and I'd like to show you the sweet witch-archer dual balista I made named Pewpewdeuxpointzero who is level 87 actually. To talk a bit about myself I have played PoE since 2013 and I've made a lot of tests (some were not bad,others bad and here come this one: Not bad and funny xD).

Description of the build:

Well this is not an expensive build and it's just a witch with a bow and some special gear I advise you if you wanna try it to reroll a character you have made in standard cause I think the levelling phase will be painful if you decide to do it from lvl 1. The "mechanics" are simple just put your ballista where you ennemies (in a cleverly way) are and let them do the rest xD

THE DPS: around 20.9k a single totem (HATREd+Herald of Ash) in a 6L with ballista (lvl 15)/WED(19/0)/faster attacks (21/20) / physical to lightning (19/0) / point blank (20/0) / and slower projectile (18/0)
When i use these two flasks

I have 26-27k (a single totem)

The item you'll need are
I also use two jewel (lioneye's unique jewel which turn melee node into bow's and the jewel which gives your totems two more projectile without no more mana cost (insane jewel !!!)

I chose Lioneye's bow cause it's cheap and effective (even though i turned my passive skill tree into crit archer and this bow is not made for crit it was my bet and test) You can try a different bow but I tried the build with a 340+ pdps crit harbinger and the difference wasn't huge.

then come Crown of Eyes: I chose this one because i took spell damage in the beginning which is nice for me I tried rat's nest but the dps was lower

The Drillneck has been chosen simply because when you associate Siege Ballista to it you get a huge buff cause it always pierce !! (I tried a rare quiver for crit bow and the dps was lower)

At last i have maligaro's virtuosity: I don't have better gloves and didn't tried yet some gloves with more tankyness but as my resist are capped it's ok

The SKILL TREE,DEFENCE,ADVANTAGE/DISADVANTAGE of the Build

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAO4EBw2NES0VIBZvGbQaOBpsHwIhdiP2JKok_ScvKhMqTSycLOktgzBxMHwx-jWSNsU26TnUOkI6WDwtPT4_J0FyRKFEq0d-Sn1KyEt4TZJOrlFHVa5Vxlb6WOVZ81orW69lTWaeaFhuqnIPcql2938rghCDX4PMg9uD84P3hrOGzod2idiNfY2_j6aQVZJ9mG-drqCfo_KnCKyqrhKxNrXytz68mr02vqfBM8T2xq7JZ9Qj1orXltgk2L3cI90N3ajfsONq45_lz-dU7UTuDvcy-tL8xf4K_94=

My defences are Health Potions Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics (so 40/30), Arrow Dancing and CWDT+immortal call setup (classical things)
Note that my Total HP is around 3.8k and it can do tiers 10 map so far. Unfortunately I have no video and can't do it because of my shitty internet (Ah yea I'm living in Reunion Island an Island next to Mauritius in Indian Ocean and I'm a 23 year-old-man)

The thing I could add before ending is that the build lack mobility and gems cause I'm pretty lazy so you can play with blink arrow+faster attack to get some mobility or just use the flask which gives you move speed.
I could try to get charges too (frenzy and power charge) to buff the dps but I need to improve the colour of my socket and play with Frenzy gem GMP Power charge on crit (The idea came from a guild mate) I could try it someday

I think I have finished and this was my first build I hope you'll find it cool and I did it the right way lol. Ah something came to my mind I haven't try atziri yet but if the totems are more tanky and with some move skill I think a crazy person with some skill could do it (something I am not xD)

Sry for my English if it's not good cause I'm a native French guy. Good Luck Have fun and ty for your attention

Edit: Screenshot added I hope the screenshots will be nice for you guys

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2015/51/1450293165-screenshot-0000.png
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2015/51/1450293155-screenshot-0001.png
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2015/51/1450293153-screenshot-0002.png

Last edited by PorygonZed on Dec 16, 2015, 2:16:26 PM
Video?
"
Video?

In the end i mentionned the fact that I couldn't do video because of my shitty internet (2mb here). :/

I just gave my stats and tried to be clear.
Ok screenshot added and the DPS is a bit higher cause of I took off point blank gem (can take the node if necessary which is two or three points away)
Add [img-][-/img] around your screen shots to make them appear.

(Without the "-")
Last edited by ZePample on Dec 17, 2015, 12:49:46 AM
Yeah thanks I corrected it and the screenshots are in the end and should be available.
why do you have staff passives when you wear a bow

EDIT

i figured it out

where does the second lioneyes jewel go i do not see any other melee allocations for you to use the gem on
Last edited by Dextera on Dec 25, 2015, 12:02:32 PM
The second is for the one which gives your totem 2 more projectiles

Edit: I don't use two lioneye's jewel but one
Last edited by PorygonZed on Dec 26, 2015, 8:03:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info