2.1 Hybrid coc discharge "Possible" UBER FARMER

Hi exiles! it is my current build that i'm using for atziri-uber farm it based on matrixfactor's thread https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1405842.

İt is too strong to do atziri it has really good dps also tanky too.
To run this build you need voll's devotion,atleast 5l volls protector 2x -8 elreon diamond ring vagan dagger poignard or royal skean buy with new tree we lost %40 critical chance from tree so royal skean would be better with high critical chance.
Gear
+1 intuitive leap

Passive
iNT leap nodes doesnt shown on that tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMABLMHHg18DdEOSA5cD6sRLxFQEZYWvxmKGo8bJRzcIG4i9CSLJpUo-ioLKjgrCjLRNbk9X0VHRX5GcUcGSVFJsUuuTLNQMFBCUlNTNVVLV8lfamHiY0NknWZUaPJq-mwLbRlvnnBScFZ3B4KbgwmExYV7hxOJ04w2jxqP-pAbkyeVLpeVl_SYrZoTmjubtZykn9-hL6IAoi6nK6xmtAy4k7k-vorAZsM6ytPQH9DQ18_Ydtlb217b1N-K4XPjhOkC6rrrY-vu6_XsOO9874jv6_Af8NXyHfba-Tf7CQ==

Bandit choice

Kill all-attack speed-endurance charge if you have volls devotion,if u dont have get pc

stats
Defensive

Offensive

Uber
Vaals
For vaal we are using those flasks to keep our resists are max saphire flask must have armour and we need remove shock flask too.To kill vaals use vaal haste + use righteous fire and keep your all flask up

Trio
Trio is easy but if u new at this build it would be pain in the ass for you You have to kill girl first with vaal haste vaal discipline and keep rf up if u are low on es or hp use your burning flask and stay away from them till kill alai,2nd we have to kill dual striker instead of cycloner cause dual striker deals more dmg than him always keep your chaos+fire armour flask up if you forget to use them u can get 1 hit ,last kill cycloner probably you will lose your all flask charges and kill mobs to get some flask charge.

Atziri

UBER
Keep your flask up use rf and hit her till she splits when she splits beware the mirror one and stay away from her,your target must be crossways
so you wont kill yourself with reflect (i post photo)

I will update build guide as much as i can my ign is:PumchyUber if you need anything to ask or need service :)
Last edited by Pumchhy on Dec 14, 2015, 6:52:05 PM
tree ready for 2.1 also gonna test build on uber many times will be added is it possible deathless or farm on uber
I'll be waiting then gl! :)
IGN: Haylamscrunch
Build is able to do deathless uber atziri but couldnt try new flasks cause dont have enough alts to roll them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info