Crit Voltaxic Rift Build(2.1 draft)

Hi,
With the new changes in 2.1 i think Voltaxic Rift got a huge buff. Thus i want to make a build around it. Here is my idea about a build.

For skills i would go for lightning arrow+ added lightning +weapon ele dmg+lmp+chain to kill multi targets and frenzy+added lightning +weapon ele dmg+slower projectiles+faster attacks for singel target.

The tree is:
Spoiler
http://exiletools.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAsNii2cgU9W9qjBa_D6smlSSLYeLDOlVLieAZiow25liXBonTkx_EonBSSRO74yoL_rpd8n11KwrTfhEvAx7vegBe62MfQecK7g4ZjrVINj0Km6OK_MXtg52qG8hVhXjrI_YNjQgubIzP3aXLTZKNfVuvh3ZirPGKMHxOKiF2Z6Djn38rUUdM_yPThs5KfTnUPs831I2_51RDMdZYj2BvJ8Ezb_K95u0_1CMk_drBjX7DM-CfmmqgnzBx_9507S5Tt7ZaGgVm3agFLdNvdctLeHrv6mK-pzpCZU29Nkd-hNmQCg==

The life is only 150%, but i can't find a better pathing. I know that quickstep is a loop, but i like movespeed and would take that later on.
Do you have any suggestions?

Edit:
Tree changed got 10 int and 20dex more
Last edited by cuchio on Dec 8, 2015, 3:23:06 PM
I am not sure if this would work at all.
You would have to have INSANE gear to make it work.

Base crit of Voltaxic is 6.
You are picking up 330%.
Assuming you would have this:
Rat's Nest (75), Maligaros (50), Quiver (38), Amulet (38), 2x Diamond Ring (2x30)
That gives you 261% + 330% = 591% increased crit.
Based on the Crit formular it would be 6 * (1+5.91) = 41.46

This with Assassins mark brings you to 50%.

50% doesn't really feel good. Based on entropy you would crit every second time.

Maybe it's due to the fact, that I am inexperienced with Voltaxic, but I don't really see it working as crit, without picking up a lot of Power Charges.

http://poeurl.com/tgG

I took your skill tree and adjusted it a little (more crit basically, without trying to lose to much other stuff you picked).
477+261+100 = 838%
So it would be 50.28 and with AssMark you'd have 59%. Still clunky in my opinion.

The base is really important. Even with 7.5% base people (i think it's fine) hate playing with crit, due to it being inconsistent.

Maybe just something you can think about.

Thanks.
You always go crit with bows even voltaxic, thats just how the nodes are designed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info