New layout and sorting of treads.

hello am going too complain but not negativity tho, hope you devs reads some of this point made if ure in hurry is:

treads and races and am newb that have a hard time finding these 1hour races in forums and locating please make it look different or something small change like colour on those whom is gonna be active soon or new tread overall for them also consider these "seasons" i hardly understand between them what is what so i go to forums too see and abunch of the same names are appearing gets confusing in hurriedtimes..

"treads more orginized please" for furhter races please implement some changing too treads.

thanks for you're time sir-

All Hail The Emperor.
It seems relatively straightforward to me, but only because i use all the resources all the time. Race information is scattered absolutely all over the place in so many different forms, with very little cross-linking. Very overwhelming for new players, busy players, or people who just aren't good with convoluted interfaces.

In-game:
* Popup notifications 5/10/15/30 (?) minutes before the start of a race. Click Join.
* In-game: 3 upcoming races listed at bottom right of the character selection screen. Click Join.

In forums:
* Race and Season Feedback
* Race Discussion
* Race Events and League Ladders contains the actual race threads, mixed alongside challenge leagues, month leagues, etc.

On website:
* Events - Event Calendar shows upcoming events.
* Events - Race Season shows the full season plus rewards.
* Ladders - Race Season Points shows season point standings.
* Ladders - Signature Races shows season Top 3 signature class records.

9 different things shown in different places, with very few linking to each other.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Last edited by unsane on Nov 29, 2015, 1:20:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info