Hybrid Hybrid Wander [WiP][2.0.5]

This build is inspired by Shotgun_Surgeon's wander. His wander uses Life + LC for defense and Eldritch Battery to sustain mana. As a result he gets around 4.4k life with good gear and 70k GMP+Chain KB DPS. His thread has an excellent explanation of wander damage scaling mechanics, I recommend reading that before continuing.

This build gets 7-8k total HP+ES, 45-60k GMP+Chain KB DPS, and around 100-150k frenzy DPS. Also it doesn't use lightning coil so it has high effective HP against both elemental and physical damage.

The goal of this build is to level to 100 with the fastest clearing skill: chained kinetic blast.

----------------------------

Hybrid Hybrid

Hybrid #1: life + ES.

Hybrid #2: phys + ele (or just ele) wand.

Passives + Auras

L95 Passives

Krait/Krait/Krait for bandits.

Auras
Wrath - Enlighten 4
Herald of Ice - Ice Bite - Enlighten 3 (the empower in the link is used to simulate Ice Bite's 1.2 multiplier).
Herald of Thunder - Curse on Hit - Assassin's Mark - Mana Leech
Blood Magic - Clarity

12% reservation reduction isn't necessary if you don't want to run double heralds.

Gear

Mine is entirely elemental besides the base damage. The budget option is a piscator. The baller option is a phys wand to help with leech and freeze.

Added Lightning <-> PCoC for curse immune or status ailment immune maps. Leave it out if 5L.

The best gloves for us. ICD could be swapped for life leech.

More damage and defense than rats nest and another shield.

A CWDT to save us when we get hit big.

Jewelry mainly needs WED. Crit multi is good on amu. Accuracy and flat elemental damage are good bonus stats. Mana is also good to have.

Doedre flask is great for getting/sustaining charges, especially if you don't use ice bite.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info