Completed events vanishing from the schedule

I was disappointed to refresh the race season screen, only to discover that, rather than being greyed out (but still linked for reference), completed races have been removed entirely from the table.

Not a QoL change, at least from the PoV of someone who occasionally likes to take a look back at past events results. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
they still show for me in events - race season tab =0[.]o=
"
Raycheetah wrote:
I was disappointed to refresh the race season screen, only to discover that, rather than being greyed out (but still linked for reference), completed races have been removed entirely from the table.

Not a QoL change, at least from the PoV of someone who occasionally likes to take a look back at past events results. ='[.]'=

There are two pages, Event calendar, only shows upcoming and current events and races. Either via the Events button at the top, or Events drop-down click Event calendar. The other page is Race Season, it shows the calendar for the entire season with the past events greyed out. From the Events drop-down click Race Season.
Yeah, kitteh screwed up. Nice to see things are as I expected, instead, though! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info