2.0 lowlife aegis incinerator

2.2 builds ( WIP )

2.2 Pizzablast elementalist ( i did push rank 1 on the ladder from hour 16 or so day 1 to mid day 5 )

Spoiler
http://www.poeplanner.com/AAAABAMCAd-wghAHpQLjSbIsnOvumuBFnVNSHNyPGoUywGYEs6IA8B9o8jwF73yf35o7gpvtPNWm7DiFe2ZUOtgnL5BVGjjkIhpsNukkqhZv42qdrgN1kStYd18EpwgfAgQHg9tVxjpYrJjxbDbYSRsqjexVEFiHZa-3MjT56EGHtz7-Cti9g8w8LYNfNZL-j03j8kU64aZXGDy9JxhWkzoIZxW4yFuWMkyz0B_v60V-Dlxq-peVUlM9X5f0bRkI9MBUakO86r2CVyv-s3wOp1VboEPIdFVfKtgkNsWFbdWBJNjGrsT2r6cczitQDc3-VD0PfLtresi_RlL8TBekEzU=

i dont have any gear left on this one but what i did use was

5L Cloak of flame until i had LC
i was planning to use Redblade helmet ( for obvious synergy )
i was running Taste of hate
Auras were Clarity + AA

i was DW Consuming dark + Doon's ( consuming dark straight up to not 1shot myself to reflect )
i never had the time or currency to test shaper of desolation with x2 consuming dark

links were
Flameblast+Inc aoe+Faster casting+Controlled destruction+Innervate, 6th link option would be
Iron will ( had around 450ish str or so and is no mana multiplier ) or Empower or Inc Burning damage

Bandits Oak, Alira/Kill, Oak/Kraytin/Kill ( used bloodrage for frenzycharges )

SRS Necromancer

Spoiler

GEAR

JEWELS

TREE

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAADuA-4EBwSzCPQOXA-rES0VJxZvFr8XLxhWGYoaOBpsGo8c3B2-JIskqiaVJy8o-ilPKk0snCzpMtEzhzWSNuk6WDrYOuE8LT8nQYdFR0V-RZ1IjkrITLNN41FMU1JUglVLVcZV1lltWpFfmF-wYeJk52ZUaHRqQ2qsavpr220ZbqpvO2-eeA17w3yDfRh9W4CkgseDCYNfg8yD24TFhXuGs4qvjLGOvo8akBGQVZLBmuCbipu1ogCj76ZXqH2sR7UEtfK3PriTvk_AGsBUwGbDOspKzzLQH9P72L3aYt-w42rkIuvu7Djsg-yK7-vwH_Gz8kX22vno-tL7Cf4K_o8=?accountName=piratkuk&characterName=ZetProTrashBuild

bandits OAK KILL KILL/OAK

"WHY NOT USE KAOMS OVER LC???? IT'S MORE HP DUDURUDURUDRUDURU"

i tried kaoms and it was the first time EVER i tried a kaoms build and holy fuck i hated it,
getting stunned 24/7 because your "reliable mitigation" was just a TOH and not to mention i flipped my fucking table when i died not once but TWICE at lvl 97 THE SAME DAY DUE TO THE FACT I HAD KAOMS AND NOT LC, oh and capping resist is easy as shit even with coil because jewels life+minion dmg+res is like 20ish chaos each and you will have 100% uptime on your utility flasks as i mention a bit later

and a nice note ever since i went from kaoms to coil i never felt like i was in danger EVER

Warning i would not recommend doing this build solo to 100, it cost A LOT and clearspeed is not supergood however it is SUPERSAFE build,

you could try to be creative and skip 1 aura and go into cursenodes and go for some curse action

i didnt mess around too much i did however try
21 anger + hatred + generosity and grace vs hatred+generosity and grace+haste

imo haste+grace+hatred was way better in term of clearspeed,
you might ask "why not run bone offering? and be super safe" i never tried bone offering but i never felt it was necessary, IMO +30 ms/as/castspeed gives AT LEAST just as much surviveability as bone offering "but why is that it gives no defensive stats?"

well you manover better ( EXTERMLY NOTICEABLE IN TEMPCHAIN MAPS ) and not to mention your clearspeed will be way better and since you dont have to focus on many things dodging things is easy as shit when you're a racecar,

at lvl 100 i'm currently at 6797 hp + LC + TOH could potentially get 6% more hp from better jewels, get a leather belt with that insane hp + reduced flask charges, way better amulet

and it's worth to mention with a 19 or 20% reduced flask charges used belt + the node in the tree you get 3 uses of your Taste of hate instead of 2, not to mention 100% uptime on utility flask with this build is rather easy ( but the 3 uses of utility flask REALLY shines in bossfights )

can do ANY mapmod, probably the worst case scenario would be something like
Bloodmagic, Temp chain, No regen, Fire resistence, Monster life, Turbo

blood magic with 1 or 2 of those mods is fine but more than that i'd say you should consider skipping that map ( at least if you're playing HC )

other builds

2.0 Block/EB/MOM/GR cyclone mjölner build (hc viable) Ran this in tempest league
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1377794

2.0 lowlife aegis incinerator Ran this in the 1MSC

This is the skilltree i used ( SC ) i would not recommend this for a HC build but it is doable

the gear i used
Spoiler

since i've experimented so much in this 1msc i cant post my exakt stats but i believe it was smt along the lines

22k Armour
81/86/81 resist
block 75/high 50ish ( with rumis and tempest shield )
19k tooltip dps
auto curse ele weakness
5.6k ES

my jewels
Spoiler

auras

i used
Grace
Determination
Discipline
Purity of lightning / fire / ice ( could change purity of ice to AA or herald )

Incinerate link setup was

Incinerate
LMP
Fire Pen
Spell echo
Faster casting
Iron Will

my only way of sustaining es was block / Vaal discipline / taking it a bit slower ( which is why i wouldnt recommend it for HC + changing IW for lifeleech would make your manacost rather high )

pros
can do most map mods ( only thing i'd say is a no is ele reflect)
does okay in party and your stack of defensive auras is appreciated
strong for solo play
you feel like a superhero when your pots are up ^_^
you get my seal of approval

cons
not hc viable with the current setup
pretty expensive in a temp league
no good way of sustaining es
when your pots are down you are scurd :(

Last edited by piratkuk on Apr 3, 2016, 7:19:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account: