2.0.4c Hotfix for Unstoppable challenge (1:30pm October 23, NZ Time)

We deployed a hotfix which will award the Unstoppable challenge in the Flashback Events to everyone when they enter a new instance. You do not need to restart your game client for this change to take effect.
yay :D
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
Woah
ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
RIP Rampage
Is there any reason why when I launch the game after this hotfix, they say there's an update that took about 5 seconds to download, but 2 hours to update with my computer working at 2 MB/S?

Edit: Now my computer is working at 10 MB/S so won't be nearly as long but still weird...
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
My mule account just completed the unstoppable challenge when I logged in to reserve a character name.
It doesn't seem like its 100% fixed D:
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
This isn't true, took about 12 minutes to download new content. Which made me lose my 4dot cemetery.
ty
nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info