Burn'em'all - my Dual Flame Totem MF build

This guide still needs some polishing, but I'm working on it so stay tuned ;)

I took my inspiration from this guide:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1353421

If you are poor, and looking for poor peoples farming gear, follow mine:

I recommend this build for those who would like to make some money by hoarding all the good loot and selling them for orbs and shards.

VIDEO HERE

LOL nope. Sorry, no video. My PC is not capable of doing these magic things, so here are some screenshots instead:

So basically the only expensive item you need is the Sire of Shards staff, 5 link works good.

Then you do some research in your inventory, and make use of those long forgotten Increased Item Rarity rings, amulets, and other equipment. I recommend the Chrome extension called Looty, you can sort your inventory items based on their stats, and look for the best MF items.
It doesn't really matter what you equip, as long as its Increased Item Rarity or Increased Item Quantity.

pros and cons

Pro:
- you run around with really good IIQ and IIR so you'll get lots of loot
- you can play any map mods
- fun to play

Con:
- you will run out of stash space in no time
- you will have to buy wisdom scrolls to identify the huge amount of loot
- you will die if you are not careful enough

See my gear to get some ideas.

Gear

Actually you can always improve your gear, and as you progress, and get some wealth, you can easily swap those beginner loot equipment with better ones you can find on http://poe.trade/

You can use Greed's Embrace Golden Plate and Andvarius for even more IIR and IIQ increase.

With the tree you can simply follow this, or build your own, no big deal, you will die anyway sometimes, but hey, we're farming, not leveling.
The most important node is Ancestral Bond, so you can place 2 totems.
Then you need that triangle thing under Ancestral Bond, with lots of elemental damage.
After this you pick up some spell damage, elemental damage, and health.
I recommend picking jewelry sockets also, because you can find some great gems on poe.trade for cheap.

Skilltree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUABLMJqgthEFgQzBEtFm8aOBzcHRQkqilPKhMrtiycMjQy0TbpPAU8LUPIRKtFR0bXTwRVqVWuV5RY5VnzWitboF5dY_1mVGaeaFho8moBcYVyD3KpeuZ7IHwOfIOCEIKbg1-DzIdlidiLjIx2jxqPppBVlG-XtJo7njyiAKPyp1WnlKyqr2yvt7FCtzG3PsBmwJrGrtH91abXlti92rnfsOFz42rr7u0g7TzvfPAf8kX4k_nd-tL-Cv6H?accountName=VR_SZABOLCS&characterName=Tibi_Priest

Some Dee-Pee-eSS:

And defence

I have no idea how some ppl get like 500+ exalts...
But with this build, playing couple hours for a couple days (cuz you know... I have a life), in less than 3 weeks I made 10 exalts, and some 50+ chaos, by selling the loot for shards and orbs, then trading them for chaos and exalt.
And it was fun.
Last edited by VR_SZABOLCS on Oct 18, 2015, 10:14:29 AM
updated
Can u add the skill tree for diferent lvl like 31points 50points etcetc to see how u walk on tree??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info