[2.0] Freezing Pulse CI witch (need advice)

Hello PoE forum!

BEFORE READING
This build and Items and Gems are my choice...i KNOW they Might be completely wrong...try not to flame , i would like advice to improve! Thank you in advance

I am Spellmystery.82 level Witch. I used to play a long time ago a Spectral Throw Scion build. I quitted Poe...and came back now. So i decided to go and play Freezing Pulse Witch with CI . (1 life) .
So this is my current spec.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMB37CCEAelAuNJsiycEFivm5UEMjQFQkGW0PWus9-K6QJLrhsl2VttGRFQNbkdTy0fTLMgblAw214RD0wtF1SfAdHkjYJT1I48VkqeoSKBFLCCHohCwcVYWlIpVeDsGHC72RMvbzeBUrLk6-NWj_rQ0F9q6_XDCbmTZJ3yHf6zVyu9go-mRKtVrn_GoqNRdI7pppl-WSepRwb2_MCc44QOSF3yQsPfhAL-jDZzsyt4LYsfxx8CNsXYJKcIFVDa3ac0tvcrChEv62M=

So ....here is what i play

Head 4L : Summon Ice Golem + Increased Crit Strikes + Power Charge on Crit + Item Rarity
Wand 3L : Clarity + Reduced mana + Discipline
Chest 5L : Freezing Pulse + Spell Echo + Lesser Multiple Projectiles + Life Leech + Added Cold Damage
Boots 4L : Reduced Mana + Assasins Mark + Increased Area Effect + Increased Duration
Gloves 4L : Ice Spear + Faster Casting + Greater Multiple Projectiles + Spell Totem

So i have 5k Energy Shield (after ayra) and around 13k dmg on my Freezing Pulse. (with Herald of Ice and Ice Golem activated).

I am looking for ways to increase my damage output cause i am starting having trouble on bigger tier maps and i really want to know what i am doing wrong.

As i said at the beggining of this post...
I am following an older guide for this build with A LOT of adjustments from my part...i KNOW that i am wrong or might be wrong...or even maybe this build is NOT working in current build meta. i am just asking for help to improve my gaming experience.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and thank you if you took the time to respond!
Noone?? :((((
- Replace added cold with cold penetration
- Use minion life on the ice golem gem. The supports you are using are a waste as the golem rarely crits or kills.
- Reduced mana no longer works with auras/heralds.
- You might try applying your curse with Herald of thunder - curse on hit - curse. Don't know if you have enough mana left to try that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info