about Blink Arrow and Mirror Arrow Combo

Hello GGG and users , I play a lot of pvp every day and i notice many imbalanced skills! But more or less in general there is balance. I just want to report about the skill Blink Arrow/Mirror Arrow that Archers use , ..if possible to check it , you will see that you can spam blink arrow/mirror arrow so enemy lose the target almost permanently and its impossible to fight in that way. I suggest to use bigger cooldown on Blink Arrow/Mirror Arrow , so they cannot spam it and pvp be more fair and balance , thank you

IGN: SonneHagal
Last edited by NocturnoCulto on Oct 11, 2015, 9:37:19 AM
*farts*

do you even know cooldown of mirror arrow? Its very long

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
I got a solution for you:

Just look at the mini map oO
"
NocturnoCulto wrote:
Hello GGG and users , I play a lot of pvp every day and i notice many imbalanced skills! But more or less in general there is balance. I just want to report about the skill Blink Arrow/Mirror Arrow that Archers use , ..if possible to check it , you will see that you can spam blink arrow/mirror arrow so enemy lose the target almost permanently and its impossible to fight in that way. I suggest to use bigger cooldown on Blink Arrow/Mirror Arrow , so they cannot spam it and pvp be more fair and balance , thank you

IGN: SonneHagal

also that said by who spams whirling blades all around sarn arena. funny
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
The cool down on blink/mirror is 3 seconds, the cool down on whirling blades is 0 seconds. Sounds balanced to me.
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
Last edited by ripnburn69 on Oct 14, 2015, 6:47:28 AM
"
ripnburn69 wrote:
The cool down on blink/mirror is 3 seconds, the cool down on whirling blades is 0 seconds. Sounds balanced to me.

Flicker is a much closer comparison.

The only thing that I don't like about mirror is the free namelock that it breaks. flicker/flame dash/lightning warp do not break namelock.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info