[2.0] RIGHTEOUS FIRE Mjölner - High Damage/Good Mobility/Badass Looks(Possibly)!

[VIDEO]
Tier 11 Springs Map

Crematorium Full Clear

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello!

This is something I've adapted my build to, as I enjoy playing this way. There may be better options out that for Mjolner that are cheaper, or more effective, but this is something I enjoy so if you are asking yourself why RF and Mjolner then fun is my answer. There is nothing to complicated about the guide, just follow the passives, and maybe come up with better solutions to fit you. Path of Exile is fluid in many ways so don't feel hard pressed to strictly follow this, if you have found something better or that you enjoy more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[PASSIVES]
Life is a biggy, which is quite true for most builds. I pretty much follow the life nodes and grab what makes the most sense for a Mjolner build. Aura reservation for auras, the extra charges for power and endurance charges, attack speed, armor nodes, iron reflexes, and of course the +1% to max fire res along with life regen nodes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[BANDITS]
Oak - Kill - Alira

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[CHARACTER STAT TABS - OFFENSE/DEFENSE/CHARGES]
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[GEAR]
Almost identical to most Mjolner builds out there. I use the Phoenix Shield so I can use RF easily. You are also going to want to grab a 21 Purity of Fire, and use an Alphas Howl for that mana reservation as well as + to gems levels. You can see how I have my gems setup below, Discharge/Arc/Lightning Pen works well too, but I chose to opt for the Iron Will. If you feel like it you can do Discharge/IIQ/IIR for a little bit of MF in easier maps or even higher maps since things die quite easily. The life regain comes from Kingsguard, and you can pop the Ruby flask for 100% fire res which will give you your max life regen back for a few seconds, mines at about 600.

Spoiler

That's pretty much it. Ever since Mjolner came to be in PoE I had to have it, and it is my all time favorite item in the game. I love its design, and its thematic essence within my favorite game. No matter what you build around it, it usually can accomplish great things, even the non legacy version.
I love pie.
Last edited by xSyK0TiC on Oct 11, 2015, 11:20:51 AM
^^ prob missed your gear when i posted this.
Looks good only thing i would recommend if your dedicated to cyclone and dont want to use molten strike occasionally is to grab ele equilibrium and get a little only cold dmg on one item. Was a huge dmg boost for syainz who also went cyc mjolner. Also i dont see your gear linked but intuitive leap can be pretty good near devotion for end/power charges etc.
Last edited by Fhark on Oct 11, 2015, 10:48:00 PM
b
I love pie.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info