2.0 Pledge MoM TankyTankTemplar

This is a build that focuses on high regens while sustaining damage through a 7-link Incinerate through Pledge of hands and three Curses.
Im useless at descriptions so just dive in!
*EDIT*
Made some updates in the build, removed the Fortify procc and added more CWDT links.

PROS AND CONS
Spoiler

PROS:
You can facetank and outregen most damage.
You have a high chaos resistance and survivability thanks to certain uniques and specc.
Sublime in both solo and teamplay, very lag-friendly build.
Easy farm on normal Atziri (Will attempt Über at lvl 94)
CONS:
Some of the gear is hard to aquire which makes a budget version slightly harder to make.
This build cannot do high reflect maps or No regen maps due to the high damage and the fact that much of the build revolves around regen.

PLAYSTYLE
Spoiler
Since you have alot of defensives in this build i can tank most damage, so in a party you usually place yourself in the frontline, however since incinerate with the added proj.speed you can also utilize the high range that gives in solo play or if the map mods are really hard.

ITEMS

Core Items
Spoiler

This is the item the build revolves around, the legacy is technically not needed but gives a really nice boost to defensives.

This is the hardest item to aquire since... well there are pretty much none on the market. It can however be replaced with a rare, another corrupt or one with lower rolls.

This can easily be replaced with a 5L or one thats not perfect rolled. The item itself is insane for the build though.

My Setup
Spoiler

My Flasks
Spoiler

I am using instant when on low life life flask with bleed remove since its only when i am on low life that i need to use the flask, the rest is handled with regen and leech.

SKILLGEMS
Spoiler

Main damage is Incinerate linked Faster Casting, Life Leech, Faster Projectiles, LMP or GMP or Slower Projectiles depending on situation(5L), Empower(6L)

Chest has CWDT, Molten Shell, Enfeeble, Cold Snap, Enhance(5L), Summon Chaos Golem(6L)

Here is CWDT, Warlord's Mark, Molten Shell and Flammability(This is removed during Atziri fights).

The only aura that this build runs is Clarity to counter the mana drain of the 7L Incinerate. This is linked with lvl21 Blood magic and Enlighten to use as little hp as possible for reservation.
The Flame dash is there cuz i ran out of sockets!

Here we have another CWDT but low lvl this time to enable quick proccs on IC, using a lvl3 20Quality IC since i want to increase the duration with the endurance charges i get from Warlord's Mark.
The other link is simply a Vaal Haste together with Inc.Duration to utilize the insane scale Incinerate has with Cast Speed.

SKILLTREE

JEWELS
Spoiler

The Clear Mind is the reason why i use 0 reserved mana, since i want to have a huge manapool with Mind over Matter utilizing that as a damage boost instead is perfect!
The rest is to cap my resistances, get more damage and get that illusive Dexterity to use my Vaal Haste.
I am going to change the Str. Jewel for a corrupted with Silence Immunity when possible.

BANDIT REWARDS
Spoiler

Normal - Help Oak.
Cruel - Help Alira.
Merciless - Kill all.
Last edited by Omnipotency on Oct 25, 2015, 4:34:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info