[HC/SC] NiceBuild's Mjolner Build 2.0.4+ - Uber viable

Gear for Uber

Gear for Mapping

Dried Lake Farming gear

I personally would not attempt Uber with this build unless you hit level 98 for 100% deathless runs. At level 98, just drop the two nodes below MoM that go to the jewel socket.

For mapping, drop any nodes you don't care about for whatever level you are. For example, if you don't want damage, drop three nodes on the left of the templar tree. Or if you're playing standard and could care less about life, drop all the 5% life nodes.

Tree for Dried Lake Farming

to be updated

More updates to come:

-Dried lake farming gear/tree
-Leveling guide
-Jewels
Last edited by NiceBuild on Oct 3, 2015, 7:21:39 PM
Can this be done using a 3)% mjolner?
30% mjolner*
"
Can this be done using a 3)% mjolner?

yeah, my buddy is using a 30% mjolner and is doing just fine.
NiceGear
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Any uber videos? Thanks.
"
HARVONI wrote:
Any uber videos? Thanks.

After October 31st, I will be actively updating this and making the build thread much more thorough. I have a certification exam on that day that is required for my job so I have not been able to edit the thread the way I wanted to.
Where the updates at :p
"
AnFDragon wrote:

Really no need for an update considering they're 3+ builds exactly like this on the forums, same gear, same skills, same concept. This isn't a new build.
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) When you disconnect in the lab ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
"
SId6Niner wrote:
"
AnFDragon wrote:

Really no need for an update considering they're 3+ builds exactly like this on the forums, same gear, same skills, same concept. This isn't a new build.

Everyone and their dog is posting their own special snowflake (mjolner, coc discharge, pa and srs builds) these have been done to death they are all the same. Hardly build threads so much as gloat threads disguised as a build thread.
Last edited by stormyknight on Nov 11, 2015, 11:07:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info