[Hideout Competition winner] The Hidden Basement

Hi! I'd like to upload a video and few screenshots of my hideout that won 1st prize (along with two other HOs) in GGG's Hideout competition so you can copy it or be inspired by something out of it.
For any question, feel free to pm me.

I love the overall darkish theme of Path Of Exile, so I wanted my hideout to fit in well. The hideout is a steam powered grim and gritty basement where bad things happen.

It has a big torture room and a jail, mysterious steam powered machines, pipes, steam powered map device, the most horrifying room in Wraeclast - Steam powered shrinking room with spiky walls. The air is dense and you can smell the fear of everyone who ever stepped inside it's walls.

Above this horrifying place is a tavern called The Siren which is located in the City of Sarn docks. Drunken songs sang by Sarn sailors, misfits and criminals and everyday fights help to cover up the screaming and moaning of tortured victims.

There is a rumour that the creator of this steam powered basement was a member of Vaal engineers who built The Ancient Pyramid and Vaal Oversoul!

Album link: Click here!

Video link: Click here!

Last edited by kralj87 on Oct 2, 2015, 2:15:44 PM
Last bumped on Feb 6, 2017, 6:45:59 PM
Congrats on the win :)

have you subitted the forum avatar?
Thanks, gratz to you too! I must see your creation in-game!

I didn't because I already have one from previous competition :)
"
kralj87 wrote:
Thanks, gratz to you too! I must see your creation in-game!

I didn't because I already have one from previous competition :)

cool

PM ingame for visit :)

my ign : Kchron
in the Boiler Room,can u reveal please how u actually made the boiler ?? I do not have Zana level 8,so I dont know if she gives smth that I can use.I don't know either if it is something that you have to pay to get....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info