WTF!!!

Ok so lets take a look at the pvp-system that GGG has placed in the game for its community.

-Your new to the game
-You love pvp
-You find out this game has pvp
-You find out randomly through a vague way that there is a pvp character only option
-You make a lvl 28 pvp only character
-You find out that your pvp only character cannot leave your hideout
-You find out after hours of bullshit that there is a tab hidden on "B" key that lets you pvp
-You try this pvp tab and que up
-You try queing up for hours in all the tabs
-You find out that nothing happens ever after hours of waiting btw this is on standard
-You find out there is a PVP master this is the best thing you have heard so far
-You invite the pvp master to your hideout and take his daily
-You see that the daily is sarn arena
-You find out after hours of bullshit laiter you cant seem to join sarn (pvp-only character)
-You wait a day after wasting a day to try his daily again
-You get the quest 1v1 just beat somone easy
-You wait 10 hours nothing
-You notice that when you que its putting you only in with US server
-You ask a friend who is on EU if his says EU it does
-You have your new daily its now day 3 of your pvp exploits
-You realize its day 3 and you have not been able to pvp yet with your pvp only character
-You ask your friend who is EU hey im going to switch to EU through the game you do
-You then tell him ok lets que up he does you do then you notice yours says US
-You ask him hey does yours say US now he says nope its EU but your on a EU server
-You realize after bullshit and hours laiter that you need to be in his hideout
-You realize that if your in another players hideout and you que your on his server
-You realize that changing your server earlier only lost you the daily pvp quest
-You realize that the gun sitting next to your computer is getting friendly with your mouth
-You commit suicide cause GGG implented a awsome PVP-system in the game for there community

Pro tips for GGG as a company (( dont put shit in a game unless its working because in the end you'll just get somone else shitting on your game and once its under enough feces no ones going to see it anymore ))

Pro tips to me learn grammer

Also if anyone thinks this is somthing that NEEDS to be adressed for the next large patch, comment add your thoughts and keep this in the attention of GGG staff, because apprently without us bitching they cant see the problems.
You beating a dead horse man, ggg don't give a shit about pvp anymore.

Also most of your problem would jhave been solved if you were using a pve character to pvp, i know it's retarded but that's the way it is.
At least they could change the text on arena dailies, to "You cannot do this mission with a PVP only character". It makes me angry every time I look at it.
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info