Win trading for Leo reputation?

So here is the deal, I really like hideouts and I want a Leo hideout. So I've set out to farm his reputation.

Now my question is, can I (and my friend) get banned for queuing with the intend of meeting only each other and trade kills?

The method we use is to reserve 80-90% life, throw a firetrap each and that way in a 4-3 spread get 560 and 480 reputation for each fight (7 vs. 6 kills).
Path of Hideout fanatic.
King Arthur and the Exiles of the Round table:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l1OZlysRNY
The Cults of the Dragon and the Colossus:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QcSK9UCIzE
No, you won't get banned for this. There is nothing wrong with this, especially not since ranking on ladder means nothing at the moment. Hard part for you two will be to always get eachother
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
By doing low lvl best of seven pvp and timing our queues we manage to hit each other 19/20 times or more.
Path of Hideout fanatic.
King Arthur and the Exiles of the Round table:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l1OZlysRNY
The Cults of the Dragon and the Colossus:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QcSK9UCIzE
Nice, good luck with your farming!
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
It is a tiny tiny fraction of the community who bothers with pvp for teh sake of pvp and not just farming for it. even if you dont queue with a friend most if the time you will have an opponent who is just trying to get through his daily quest and forget again that pvp exists. If you could get banned for laying down and trading for Leo they could close the game because only a handful of people would remain here lol. Who cares about pvp anyway - it was just forced into a game unwanted and unwelcome we deal with it as we can.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info