[2.0] Dkodr's Reverse Knockback Ghostbuster Setup

This thread is about my current Ghostbusting setup. Gear, stats and skilltree. I have taken info about this method here and there on the forums, this is a variety that has worked well for me up to lvl 80 maps. I play on standard and use legacy gear not available anywhere else. More Info will come.

About Ghostbusting:
Spoiler
By using the Empire's Grasp reverse knockback gloves, and having 100% chance to knockback via skilltree and jewels, we are able to suck mobs towards us, keeping them with us while we look for ghosts that can touch the captured mobs and thereby greatly increase the rarity and quantity of items that the mobs will drop when killed. This requires that we do no damage to the mobs so ghosts can touch a maximum amount of mobs. It also requires that we pay the 8 chaos fee for Zana's Torment mod that will grant 3 additional ghosts in our maps. Sucking in mobs will reduce our framerate steadily downwards, until the client crashes (around 4-5 fps). We also need a Magic Find build to help us kill the mobs for maximum loot potential, the more IIR and IIQ the better, as long as the mobs can be killed without problems.
On top of this we need to be as tanky as possible in order to survive sucking up to +-100 monsteres with us around in maps.

Current Stats:
Spoiler

Life: 6k
Mana: 561
Energy Shield: 612
Armour 33550 w Grace and Determination

Current Gear with Gems:
Spoiler

Skilltree lvl 97:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEBAecEswTkBS0GOQthDF8M9xLhFCAUTRUgGJEZtBo4Gj4aVRynIWAnLymlLOktgy_MNug64TwtPQ89_ECgRmlGt0d-TUZN41BHUWBTpVWpVw1YY1nzXhNfP2EhYuxlTWZUaFhoZWjyagFyD3KpdPF10HaseTl673zZffV-4oIHg1-DzITZhO-Gs4nYjM-QVZHOktCUb5Zsl7SezaIAouqmV6cwqZWsqqyvrY2vbK-ntz68n702vqfAv8GCxFjE9sauxtjPftIh02_Xlti92WHp1eoY7w7wH_Iv8kHyRfMG85v2SPcy-6r8S_4K_7A=?accountName=Dkodr&characterName=Dkodr

Videos:

Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Sep 29, 2015, 8:02:26 PM
added videos from a lvl 78 Springs map...
Last edited by Dkodr on Sep 29, 2015, 8:06:29 PM
I thought the ghost thing was dead after the nerf?
IGN: HarroHarbinger
It was still ok, but I have not tried it after yesterdays patch that nerfed it even more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info