"Exalts Maker" Tornado Shot Phys Crit Build 2.0

Hello there.By creating my challenge "Road to 150 ex Mjolner build" on twitch i made budget Tornado shot build.Lets get started!
"
A bit pre story.
I back to standart league,i had empty stashes and only IIQ legacy gem which worth 2 ex.I wanted to create some cheap and very profitable build,not even magic find.So i thought if people like to buy 20/20 gems why i cant bring a lot of leveled gems to the market?I started my "Road to 150 ex Mjolner build" on twitch 21.09.2015, now i have 30 ex worth stash.This build let to us use as much possible sockets to leveling gems and bring to us very fast map clean speed.

Key_Uniques

Rat's Nest and Maligaros is best way to boost our crit,attack speed,and crit multiplier.
Instead of Rat's Nest you can use any Eva based helm with resists/life
Instead of Maligaros you can use Rare gloves Flat Phys/Attack speed/Life/Resists or Acuity that will let to us save 2 points instead of Vaal Pact.But dont recomend really,legacy maligaros better than acuity.

My_Gear

Tips about gear
Amulet : Flat Phys,Crit chance + Crit multiplier,Life,Leech
Rings : Flat Phys,Weapon elem damage,Life,resists,attack speed,inteligence.
Belt : Rustic Sash base > Weapon elem damage,life,resists.
Boots : As more evasion than better,life,resists,movespeed (25+30%)
Bow : If you already rich one guy you would like to get 350+ pdps crit bow 8.5+% crit chance,attack speed.
Quiver : Best choice is Spike Point Arrow Quiver base with : Flay phys,Crit chance,Crit multiplier,attack speed,life ( a must!),resist.

Screenshots

Dps only with auras

Frenzy/power charge dps

Defense

Links

Auras: Hatred

5l=Tornado Shot>Faster Attacks>Physical Projectile Attack Damage>Greater Multiple Projectiles>Increaserd Critical Damage
6l=Tornado Shot>Faster Attacks>Physical Projectile Attack Damage>Greater Multiple Projectiles>Increaserd Critical Damage>Added Fire Damage/Item Rarity if you want.
4l=CWDT lvl 1>Immortal Call lvl 3>Increased Duration>Blood Rage (Self cast,linked only for Increased Duration gem)
3l=Curse on hit>Assassins Mark>Herald of Ice
4l=Ice Golem>Culling Strike>Item Rarity>Minion Life (You dont need this golem really,only if you want)Want more EX?Fill it with gems for leveling.
IF YOU NOT HAVE 5L YET You can use this
4l=Split Arrow>Physical Projectile Attack Damage>Faster Attacks>Increased Critical Damage (You have to pick up in tree "Piercing Shots"
I have tested Split Arrow with 5l i had around 49k dps.Its very nice thought.But single target damage is very weak.Thats why i prefer Tornado shot and only Tornado shot!

Leveling

I recomend leveling with Split arrow and elreon jewerly.Until you can equip Death Harp.
Some items i recomend :

Bandits

Norlam>Oak (40 life)
Cruel>Oak (Phys damage)
Merciless>Kryatin (Frenzy charge)

Videos

Underground river lvl 72 runs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZG8M3StNq0&feature=youtu.be
Will be add high level maps runs videos,when will get them dropped ^^
Probably in few hours.

Atziri

YES YES YES This build atiziri viable(Even uber with good gear)
What we need for atziri?
Arctic armour instead of Herald of Ice (Just switch after you clean all map)
Frenzy skill
Links
5l=Frenzy>Faster Attacks>Physical Projectile Attack Damage>Added fire damage>Increased Critical Damage
6l=5l=Frenzy>Faster Attacks>Physical Projectile Attack Damage>Added fire damage>Increased Critical Damage>Physical To lightning.
I will bring atziri videos soon!

FAQ

Some questions and answers:
1.Why you using Herald of Ice instead of Herald of Thunder?
Herald of Ice with quality boosting all our cold damage.We using Hatred,so thats for us.
2.Why you not using Physical to Lightning gem?
PtL gem converts 50% of our physical damage to Lightning we can shock right.But also we loosing our mana leech/life leech rate.Not worth it because you just almost one shot everything except boses and you will never feel this shock effect on mobs.
3.Which gems you recomend to leveling?
Popular gems,like Tornado Shot,Reave,Cyclone,Multistrike,GMP etc.
4.How to earn gemscutter prisms to reset gems to 20%?
Collect all quality gems and give them to vendor as count 40% he will give you 1 gcp per each 40%.
You can play roulette with leveling Poison arrow/Enlighten/Empower/Enhance and corrupt it.

MY IGN : chesterkmr
Come meet me on Twitch.com/chesterkmr !
Thank you!Enjoy!If i forgot something leave a comment!
Last edited by chesterkmr on Sep 29, 2015, 6:20:35 PM
up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info