[2.0] Blood Magic, Chaos Incinerate, Block, Tanky Witch. Any map mods.

Hi everyone!

This is my first guide and I am not realy good at POE so be kind :).

Pros

Can do any map mod.
Aztiri viable.
Quite cheap.
Tanky.
Easy to level.
Decent clear speed.
No problems with reflect.
Hardcore viable (Didn`t try it, but looks like :))

Cons

Incinerate again:).
Despite this build is not expensive, it requires 2 core items - Consuming Dark and Infernal Mantle. Mantle is not a problem, but dagger i bought for 30 chaos at the begining of Warbands. No idea about Tempest(i mean at the begining).

Bandits

Oak
Kill all
Kill all

Passive tree

Gear and Gem setup
Try to find gear with armor, life and resistances. Also Aztiri`s Promise is very usefull for this build. As this build is block-based, shield is important part of your gear so try to find shield with life>armor>block>resists.
Also i bought some items (3-6chaos) with a bit of chaos resistance to get 40% chaos res. and with Aztiri`s Promise I have 75%. I was very lucky and got Rumis Conctoction, but granite flask with ~90% increase armor is quite decent as well.
As we playing with Blood Magic we dont have mana and obviously mana can not be reserved, so Clear Mind unique jewel can be useful for this build.

Yes, I know that the crit cahnce is low, but in big pack of mobs it procs :)))

Incinerate - Spell Echo - Faster Projectiles - Faster Casting - LMP.
Actualy I am not sure about gem setup, ecpecialy Faster Proj, but i like it.

Vall Molten Shell - Increse Duration - Iron Will - Conc Effect
Very nice on bosses or strongbox pack fights.

Jewels

Flasks

Stats

Without any flasks or buffs we have 7.3k life, 44% block, 9k armor, 39% chaos res.

Video

Its my first video. It`s lagging as hell, dont know why, sorry for that.

Doing Dark forest with double boss, Vulnerability, Extra Fire dmg, shocked ground.

Feel free to ask or inform me about improvements of this build.
I think it's better with iron will linked with incinerate due to heavy strenght on tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info