2.2 Mirror Arrow Summoner/Trapper! Twined Abyss Boss down HC/SC [Video Library]

If you are the kind of person that likes to press more then one key and pick up everything while an army of yourself clears the screen then this is the build for you. High mobility, Mind Over matter with the Soul strike quiver, high life, and a wall of clones to distract your enemies make this build extremely tanky. Furthermore this build can do any map mods (but don't try blood magic :)

Saboteur is the attendance class i have tried and think is the best because it makes your traps so much better to use.
Here are some of the details of the build:

Videos

Necromancer Skill Tree
Spoiler
This is my planed skill tree for the witch. The necromancer is good for giving your minions much more dmg.
Witch Skill Tree
Ascendancy Class
Grab Mistress of sacrifice, Spirit Eater, Commander of Darkness
Jewels
For all the jewel Sockets you want to make sure to get minion damage. If u can get ones with life and minion dmg then those are the best. Cheaper options are ones with minion dmg and dexterity or chaos resist.
Bandit
I kill all, kill all, help oak (you can kill all if you want more passive points)

Saboteur

Champion Skill Tree
Spoiler
The champion might be good because of the perma fortify but it is a lot of wasted points.
Rough Duelist Idea Tree
Ascendancy Class
Grab Unstoppable hero, Fortitude, and Inspirational
Jewels
For all the jewel Sockets you want to make sure to get minion damage. If u can get ones with life and minion dmg then those are the best. Cheaper options are ones with minion dmg and dexterity or chaos resist.
Bandit
I kill all, kill all, help oak (you can kill all if you want more passive points)

Links/gear
Spoiler

These are my current link setups:
6th link for chest would be Poison
If you don't have Alpha's Howl or are doing 2 aura tree drop hatred and just leave slot empty
Some other unique items are:

Fore rares you want ES/Resists/life/dexterity
% increase and flat es on jewelry help A LOT
(something like this)

Mirror Arrow Notes
Spoiler
-Mirror arrow clones are minions ONLY bow and quiver work on them and ONLY minion dmg nodes from the tree work on them nothing else

-Minion heal flasks (of animation) make a huge difference in the dps your clones can do before they die

-The cones have a cap attack speed of about 2.0

-Rallying Cry and Minion heal pots only work on minions summoned before their use so let all the traps go off before pressing

-The minions have low accuracy so Lioneye's Glare helps a lot

-Enduring cry and rallying cry taunt enemies making your clones take less dmg but everything goes after you so use with care

-Unstable payload gem works on all or none of the cluster traps per cast

DPS
Spoiler
Disclaimer I did the math myself on dps assuming that minions attack at 2.0 aps. My dps with this setup about is 21,512 Per Trap Clone and 28,964 Per self Cast Clone (6th link of Added lightning dmg would add 5875 giving me 34,839 per Self Cast Clone) on my standard character.

Fun With Vaal Orbs
Spoiler
First one is the Quiver try to get +1 arrow
is also a good quiver other then soul strike.
Next is the neck. This one i would recommend trying to buy because people will consider it a failed corruption and sell it cheap.
also the 100% from flasks is good for surviving.
Next is the higher risk bow. I would recommend to vaal orb every 5L you get then buying a new bow to try to 6 link because you can sell the corrupted 5L for close too the price of a clean one.
(ps don't forget to 20% it and get the right colors or that will be the one with the added arrow :P)
Lastly is the Alpha's Howl if you vaal orb that you can get 15% minion dmg but i would not recommend this one unless you want to light money on fire :P
Last edited by Rumdum on Mar 14, 2016, 2:53:46 PM
Last bumped on Mar 12, 2016, 7:08:06 PM
2.0 Patch
Spoiler
edit 1: Did a big edit. Fixed up the second skill tree, fixed the utility links and did some other small changes.

edit 2:Added a video section for extra videos that i make

edit 3:Added Dps and post 91 Section

edit 4: Added another Video about post 91 in the Other Videos section

edit 5: Put all the video in one section, changed the bandits to kill all, kill all, help oak, cleared a few more typo's
(last edit before one month league. I will be playing this build in one month)

2.1 Patch
Spoiler
edit 1: did a big edit added a new video guide for 2.1 with all the updates to the skill tree. Removed the 3 aura skill tree (still can be found in 2.0 build video). General fixes to each section.
edit 2: another big edit: added another video, new image, changed title, 3 aura skill tree is back (that was quick :P) and some other small changes (like my dps went up)
edit 3: new pic because Rigwald Armor is sooooo cool :)
edit 4: added a fun with vaal orb's section and changed my gloves and boots in the gear section.
edit 5: added another video on end game bosses and fixed up the gear section
edit 6: removed the wall of text why section (might be back in 2.2 :P)

2.2 Patch
Spoiler
edit 1 added 3 planed but not tested builds for ascendancy
edit 2 updated the skill trees for the new patch
edit 3 fixed up the shadow saboteur final tree after some testing
edit 4 Added a new video for 2.2 Saboteur
edit 5 Saboteur now has its own forum post
edit 6 updated the mirror arrow notes section
Last edited by Rumdum on Mar 14, 2016, 2:54:15 PM
Using your build lvl 54 so far using deerstalker and Mirror/Blink in diffrent 4links for more single target damage, easy to lvl with, and more fun then flametotem.
Noticed you cut out the double curse for more minion damage nodes (2aura) version.
Your thoughts about the change ?
I am really back and forth on whether 2 curses or another jewel socket is better. I changed it back to dual curse for now. The pros of the dual curses is more boss dmg and the ability to run defensive curses (enfeeble and temp chains) if you need them for a hard map. Cons are most normal packs die before the second curse can be used. The extra jewel socket and 2 strength nodes is extra life and minion dmg. The reason I have gone back to the two curses is because unless you have really good/expensive rare jewels the extra utility and boss dmg from 2 curses is much better then the defense boost from the jewel. Hope this helps.
Last edited by Rumdum on Sep 25, 2015, 2:58:34 PM
Hey there Mate,

saw your build and found it prety intresting, i took a look over the skill tree for 2 aura tree and changed some things not rly much.
Lost:
10% hp, 60 strength
and got:
15% minion dmg,20% more es,1 jew more, 18% light and cold res, and 1 skill point less

But i am hidden and miss if should take Minion INstab for bosses?
Never played bow summoner so i don'T know if they get low life at bosses or not, maybe you can help me
out a bit.

This would be my tree i thought on.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAA2E2UoNpiaHQYVvnogsdBhyj60_sdvrc-V8m4k6h9M4eDzP4KDXwc3FqRA-48Ldi98kXr7o8aaqyDXzWSOuEy0acIhTL-j7XypldFR49GTeNuqohAwGYdFJuhSsimrASz-tL31xhqPyeiABZvhEismMy8OVJfmPAf42okqlxrEQ86WKrEWAdZbWjyNunDbUwtOw1VxoVgzzIUsO_rg9uCHtAfiELbC0yzHdnBxWvbQ1R_xuyK9HGTJxGWvorviFM1Bx6hL_k3UEKVLtfPjDbw1UmxVUtJUWHiJpWKr5ARe8M=

wanna play this build in upcomin dark shrine until fallout4 :-D

Greats Dorasol
Hi Thank you for the reply!
For minion instability it does not work with the clones very well because they got their life nurfed a while back but with 80% reduced dmg taken because people were abusing instability clones. As far as the tree changes if you want the more dmg over life i can see it working great.

Have fun!
The build has stayed mostly the same for the 2.1 patch but still playing an new character to test things on this patch so expect some more additions soon.
I'm using this build cause it seems hilarious, but I'm constantly running into issues with dex at the start. It also doesn't seem you get that many dex nodes. How do you fix this?
Also what jewels are you using?
Last edited by TypicalRay on Dec 29, 2015, 5:33:46 PM
Hi,

For dex you want to get the dex nodes as you are lvling and spec out of them later once u have the dex on your gear. Also you can get a neck with dex ones with over 80 dex can be cheap on poe trade something like 1c. Also you don't have to have an up too lvl bow if it takes too much dex any bow with high attack speed is fine.

For Jewels i just us anything with 16% minion dmg. If I had the cash I would get some with life, minion dmg and some es or resists.

Hope that helps. Enjoy!

Ps: you can use Careful Planning jewel
Last edited by Rumdum on Dec 30, 2015, 3:09:07 AM
Hi,
If you have not checked out the build in a while a lot has changed. Did my last big edit for patch 2.1 if i add anything else it will be videos.
Looking forward to patch 2.2 already :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info