[2.0.3] Blackdepp's Dual Flame Totem Witch

Hey guys,
if you are interested in a Dual Flame Totem build check out this link:

[2.0.1] Path of Exile: Blackdepp's Dual Flame Totem Build Guide
(nothing has changed for 2.0.3)

I hope you enjoy it. If you have any quetions or need more information just write a comment (:
IGN - Blackdepp
Last edited by Blackdepp on Sep 17, 2015, 6:58:50 AM
Flame Totem no crit is just bad, if you go non-crit, totem incinerate is A LOT better.
IGN TylordRampage
I don't think it's bad at all.
Though I might try Incinerate Totem at some point.
IGN - Blackdepp
All non-crit versions are just watered down versions.

You just can't compete with crit.

3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
Last edited by Rusherboy on Sep 17, 2015, 8:55:37 AM
"
Blackdepp wrote:
I don't think it's bad at all.

It's bad because crit is vastly superior, and because incinerate totem fully crushes flame totem non crit.
IGN TylordRampage
So correct me if I'm wrong, but then it's not necessarily bad, but more inferior to incinerate totem, right?

Btw. this is also a starter build for new leagues or new players. Keeping that in mind going crit with often quite expensive gear isn't the best combo.

This is not ment to be the most powerful flame totem build ever but it's one that works. Though you may be right that incinerate totems might be superior. Though I can't comment on that because I never tested it.
IGN - Blackdepp
Last edited by Blackdepp on Sep 17, 2015, 10:56:00 AM
"
Blackdepp wrote:
So correct me if I'm wrong, but then it's not necessarily bad, but more inferior to incinerate totem, right?

You can say that, but why keeping FT if, with the same tree & gear, you can achive a lot better with Spell Totem + Incinerate ( + Rain of Splinter ). Just give a shot and come back to share your experience.

My point is that FT can compete with Incinerate only by going crit. Otherwise, Incinerate is definately better.
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Sep 18, 2015, 8:31:40 AM
Yeah sure thing. I'll test it. Started leveling Spell Totem and Incinerate. When they are Lv. 20 I'll let you guys know (:
IGN - Blackdepp
Im not sure if it will strictly work since incinerate scales so well with cast speed. I think your build looks fine, but yeah crit flame and incinerate will scale higher, will be interesting to see what happens to incinerate since word is its getting nerfed.
Btw. this character has 18,5k dps for each totem and 200 iiq.
IGN - Blackdepp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info