[2.0] Chaos Crit Shadow Barebones Build Theory [Warbands]

"
respwnd wrote:
"
SaddleSniffer wrote:

Bino's main hand, dark dagger offhand.

Lightning strike -> Multi -> etc.

I was exceeding 17k chaos dps/sec lightning strike with coc fireball abyssus doing an additional 200k+ dps chaos on crit with dual curse. Very strong.

this is the type of thing I am looking for. Would you be willing to share a bare bones build or a current tree for this? Feel free to PM me.

thx

This is just an overview of the gear and build I have been experimenting with and I would like to blow the concept wide open with the help of everyone. Just a build and not a guide at this point.

I am currently set up for the Leo daily and have quit pushing past level 82:

PvP Gear and Gems:
Spoiler

As you can see this is mostly bum gear. Temp Chains + Chill, Cant be stunned on low life once Immortal Call Procs etc. If you want to PvE swap out so you generate charges etc. This is some of the stuff I have tried:

Spoiler

This would be a great PvE setup:
Spoiler

Also:

ST -> GMP -> CoC -> Asassin's Mark -> Fireball -> AB
Drop LS + Multi, Take off Call of the Brotherhood and use Doedre's ring for dual curse.
Crown of Eyes + Doedre's Gloves is great also but significantly less than Abyssus + LS + Multi

Passives (Not min Maxed for PvP):
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAx4FfQW1BiMHHg3RDkgRlha_GYofQSLqI_Yk_SaVKgss4S1VMHEwfDIBNj06Qj7PRwZJUUt4TZJRR1HZVUtW9V3yXkVfsGHiYqxjQ2yMbWxvnnBScFZw1XcHfXV944MJhMWHE4nTjAuMNo19jb-OipAbkvOVLpcGl9CaE5smm7WcpJ2qotmsZrCSsNiyGbTFtUi5Prl8u-O95sFJwuzDOsSiyNzKSs3qz3rTftQj2HbbbtvU2-fdqOdU6Nbp_usU7LDw1fPq-uv-Hf66_5P_3g==?accountName=SaddleSniffer&characterName=qZcjCONmVK
Last edited by SaddleSniffer on Sep 16, 2015, 12:14:31 PM
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info