BugRip Race Season

Since the latest patch POE has been getting huge lag spikes and screen freezes for 5+seconds, I am unable do anything as my character awaits inevitable death since I can't even Alt F4, alt tab or drink health potions. It is tolerable on standard BUT it occurs during races as well, I minute I'm walking around killing stuff and the next BAM can't do anything no matter what I do or what keys I press, Once the game comes around in about a minute "oh look I died to something I couldn't control". So far I've lost 2 1hr+ race chars and failed to get at least Level 18 in a Bloodgrip Signature race (Which is what I always get). I've always enjoyed playing this game and loved partaking in races and events, but this might just be the end or me logging on everyday to play. Thank goodness I don't have any aspirations to play in hardcore leagues
(*I'm not a terrible racer either, I got 37th In the Emberwake Race Season)

TLDR:[Large amount of expletives] (The latest patch has removed my enthusiasm and enjoyment of doing races and just playing the game in general)
It has nothing to do with the latest patch, nor GGG. Something is clearly wrong either with your ISP, or more likely on your end. Post in support and they'll get you sorted out.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Last edited by unsane on Sep 9, 2015, 3:25:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info