Bloodgrip (Season 13) Breakdown

Format is very similar to last season, except almost everything gets swapped out for something different.

28x Signature Bloodgrip (players have Corrupting Blood, i.e. monsters will bleed to death)

28x Endless Ledge

6x 1 Hr Blood Magic Party

6x 90m Ancestral Party

4x Exiles Everywhere (way to minimally provide everyone's favorite format)

22x Boss Rush (8 Brutus, 8 Merveil, 3 Vaal, 2 Piety, 1 Malachai)

6x Solo Descent: Champions Burst (first appearance afaik)
6x Solo Burst

14x other:
* 2x One Hour Solo
* 2x One Hour Party
* 2x 90 Minute Solo
* 2x 90 Minute Party
* 1x Two Hour Solo
* 2x Two Hour Party
* 3x 3 Hour Party

Emberwake (Season 12) Breakdown
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Last edited by unsane on Aug 28, 2015, 4:22:27 AM
I'll probably stop around 250 points this season
Descent was the thing I enjoyed the most from last season, it being absent this time makes me a bit sad, but we should get 1 hour next season
endless ledge will probably be fucked up, unless they add flame totem to the first chest. I'm not looking forward to being dograped by act 4 mobs
where will we get a corrupted zone in the sig? place your bets
Last edited by Pam on Aug 28, 2015, 7:12:50 AM
I dunno, this sounds like the dumbest sig gimmick ever... I hope I'm wrong, or there is more to it than just CB.

Are we supposed to let bosses hit us to kill them a little faster? It better be an amazing freakin' CB stack!
From what i understand CB stacks are based on the main hand damage. I think they wanted to buff melee with this and you could mimic the trap and run playstyle if! you get hit. But we just have to see how much damage it will do in the end.
"
eps1lon wrote:
From what i understand CB stacks are based on the main hand damage. I think they wanted to buff melee with this and you could mimic the trap and run playstyle if! you get hit. But we just have to see how much damage it will do in the end.

From the wiki:

Corrupting Blood (Requires monster level 40)
Attacker receives one charge of Corrupted Blood per hit, which is a bleeding effect (physical damage over time) that stacks up to 20 charges. The debuff can be removed with Staunching flasks. You can avoid the damage to your character by using minions, traps/mines or totems.

So basically the faster hitting mobs (e.g. incinerate dogs) will die very quickly. Trappers will take no damage, etc.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Last edited by unsane on Sep 3, 2015, 8:03:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info