[tempest 2.0.2] High budget for build idea: Oro's /kaoms hc build

Hi, I'm thinking of running a build using oro's sacrifice and kaoms for tempest(I know the risks lol). below is the ranger version of the tree I made.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAhO-E2fajFSAWv0kTieCTH-ZYeu8FLXTtQzE26CLqEuGi6imleWjuDvljvqfyRTrhTeP-j9i9NZKmV_4KtfIki-jWjX0j9k2S7YMZjgBe7w4UIFBHR369NmVNwzqbJjIBshnPem1sxRubjbyf_EsYkRRNqW7Tfu96FfAF-VWFqZR4eqknh2oB3FT-veZaGsMzLIWly4w2o4oILl8_2sHBBH11_rohYHfjJd-2LBv6pBl08bfZYQapNEsKm7WExVivD6sZtCaVYeJVSwHnbzt4DcAaLYMAAAAA

The biggest problem I have is figuring out what skill to use. Been considering cyclone, spectral throw, ele hit, heavy strike (?), but I'm curious what u guys wanna think would be the best skill to use, and of course any criticism regarding the tree is also welcome.

Edit: some of the weird choices of dmg nodes near jewels are supposed to be converted with the fireborn jewel

Cheers
beyond ign: BlackHaggar, WindRIPer
Last edited by domfux on Aug 27, 2015, 8:52:29 PM
Molten strike, rare sword would end up being better but if u wanna be edgy as fuck yea go ahead.
"
Molten strike, rare sword would end up being better but if u wanna be edgy as fuck yea go ahead.

When you say rare sword would be better is that in terms of dmg or for survivability in end game maps?

In terms of damage I think a rare sword will be better only for molten strike cus of the 60% phys dmg it deals, which is kinda why I didn't consider it.

But for pure dmg I don't think anything is better than the possible 750dps from oro's
beyond ign: BlackHaggar, WindRIPer
yes but it is far easier to scale physical damage than ele damage like a 500pdps rare sword is 10x better than oro's and has no downside.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info