Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.0] Crit Elemental Dryad - WOE + Daresso + Wild Strike. CHEAP

Wing's Of Entropy, Daresso's Elemental Dryad.

I am HEAVILY in favor of right click to win builds. This is one of them, the only thing you need to do is press pots and hold right click ;)

I have been messing around with various melee builds and this one is quite fun to play. Super Tanky and nice damage. Just going to put up a few quick things and work more on the thread later.

This build is an evasion based dual wield ranger using the wild strike skill as our main damage. Our wild strike is going to be freeze, igniting and shocking everything around us.

PICS BELOW: Are Of lvl 78 Character.

DEFENSE:

Our defense is based around our CWDT Setups + Our Daresso's.
With daresso we can constantly generate endurance charges which in turn proc our immortal call.
We also have the AAA+ Defense setup which is we have acro + phase acro + arctic armor.
We have a nice amount of block and spell block.
We have 5 Endurance charges up all the time unless your not holding right click.
Fortify is linked to our wild strike.
Good HP Leech.
Chaos Golem !
Molten Shell
Immortal Call spam no self cast.
Final Life in my current gear is just short of 4100.

Spoiler

OFFENSE:

Charges ! We have 6 Frenzy and 4 Power charges up all the time.
Decent amount of crit, peaks near the end of the build when you can pick up a lot of it.
Onslaught from our daresso !
Curse On Hit + Herald Of Thunder + Assasins Mark
Blood Rage
Hatred
Ripost
Reckoning
Vengeance

Damage should pick up a lot more when i can get the rest of the crit i still dont have in the passive tree.

Spoiler

A single 5 link is good enough to start. Either WOE or Daresso.

So the gear im using while yes its a 6link you can easily go with a 5 link daresso or a 5 link WOE whichever you happen to have. The other piece doesnt even need a 5,4 or even a 3 link. Just 2 reds for one of the cast when damage taken setups.

The other slots are pretty stock standard as far as crit builds go. Until your jewelery is up to par you can slot out maligaro for some res + attack speed + life gloves.

My rings need work but here is my setup:

Spoiler

The tree is as follows. It IS a 122 Point tree and ill go over the leveling paths later but you go all your defenses first then into the crit and dual wield stuff around the 60-70's.

Bandits would be:

Normal - Help Oak.
Cruel - Kill All.
Merciless - Depends what extra charge you want. Oak for defense, Alira for crit, Kryten APSD.
Last edited by stormyknight on Aug 24, 2015, 8:17:27 PM
RESERVED

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info