EA templar high hp/high regen

Welcome everyone!

This build is focused around being really tanky, while having a great source of damage.
The build cost me ~32 ex in SC, reached 9k hp, 800(1.3k with frenzy charges) regen/sec, has 32% block 12% chance to block spells and uses a rumi to boost it when needed.
The build should not noregen maps, since it utilizes no leech whatsoever, and I don't run elemental reflect maps, while it's possible to do them it takes up a major amount of time to wait for the regen after each pack.

Gear:

Spoiler

+3 bow, if you can craft + attack speed with exalt I'd use the reduced DoT mod from Leo on bow to give the char better defense vs bleed (corr blood) and degens.

Boots (blood dance +1 frenzy), the massive hp regen boost from the boots will protect you vs most packs, and the +1 frenzy gives more damage, it also provides you with frenzy charge on kill, which is extremely helpful and will become your main source of frenzy charges.

Gloves,helm,rings,belt (resist+hp+stats)

Quiver:
I went for rearguard for the block, stacked with the Anvil amulet they give a considerable amount of block, and when you pop Rumi you will have 60+ block with a bow!!!

Amulet:

Anvil (+1 frenzy for more regen and dam)

Chest:

Kaom's heart, the hp boost is massive, my char has 278% increased life, I'd say this piece is mandatory, the chest also gives lovely 39% fire damage boost.

Passive tree:

Skills used:

Main attack:
EA + chance to ignite + fire pene + empower + gmp + increased AoE

If you place this well this will one shot most pack, and if you stack it well in a frost wall it can one shot bosses too :)

Rest of the gear:

Boots:

1 empty slot (lvling empower atm)
Endu cry (boosts regen)
Faster attack + Blink arrow (movement + your clone can proc EE)

Gloves:

Inc dura + frost wall + vaal haste + flammability

Helmet:

CWDT + AB + GMP + Frenzy

Frenzy is used to proc EE after setting something on fire, can be a massive boost to ignite dam, and also it can generate frenzy charges, if you need to (bossfight etc)

Vids:
Spoiler

Guide is WIP, please comment if you want to ask about smth.
Last edited by KillerB on Aug 24, 2015, 6:39:41 PM
Last bumped on Mar 7, 2016, 11:54:19 AM
25 ex, kaom, +1 frenzy csuka, 6 linkes +1/+2 íj, hát elmész te a kurva anyádba.
+1/+2 bow is only a few ex in cost since the crafting thingie (I had the first part written down while I was still using a 5L bow and the 25 ex is now incorrect, corrected it), I bought mine for 23 ex iirc. Kaom's cost me 6, rest was self made (the total cost might be 6 ex)

Please take in consideration that while +1 frenzy is nice and so is the 6L bow, they are not mandatory at all, I played the build for quite a while with a 5L and you lose next to nothing compared to a 6L, just some clear speed and convenience.
Is this build still valuable? Can u run uber? Whats the avarage dps u can reach with EA?
hello this build still good? can update the tree since 2.2 tree changed and can't see the old one . ty
hello this build still good? can update the tree since 2.2 tree changed and can't see the old one . ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info