Character Input Freeze

This is an intermittent problem.

While playing, my character completely freezes on screen. I cannot move, use any abilities, or flasks. During this time my mouse will move, I can hit escape to bring up the menu, hit tab to bring up mini-map.

This typically will last 1-2 seconds and then gameplay will return.

During this time, enemies will continue to attack me and I have been killed quite often during this time (the game itself is not freezing).

About one in ten times, the delay is longer and I will become disconnected from the server.

My ping is 17 ms to the California servers.

Please help!
Are you playing in full screen windowed? There have been issues lately with it causing massive lag spikes and other weird behaviors. Are you running in lockstep mode? If so, try changing back to predictive.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Last edited by Aragorn14 on Aug 22, 2015, 11:57:03 PM
Yes, running in full screen windowed.

I will try running just full screen as well as go back to predictive. Will let you know results tomorrow.
Yeah, so going to full screen (not windowed) cleared up the problem. It makes QOL worse for me tho, but its better than dying all the time due to screen freeze.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info