[2.0][Temptest] Low Life Elemental Kinetic Blast Totems [WIP]

Hi Exiles,

I would just like to share my build and gear that is greatly inspired by WillyWonka_HC and BakerLive so shout outs to them. Just as a warning gear and levels are really needed for this build to shine.

Gear

Links

6 link- Kinetic Blast>Ranged Attack Totem>Weapon Elemental Damage>Chain>Faster Attacks>Crit Damage
4 link- Frenzy>Power Charge on Crit>Faster Attacks>GMP
4 link- Enlighten>Blood Magic>Wrath>Herald of Thunder
4 link- Anger>Herald of Ice>Disc>Clarity(about level 10)
3 link- Inc Dur>Vaal Disc>Enduring Cry
3 link- Assassin's Mark>Enfeeble>Summon Ice Golem

I swap slower projectiles in for chain against bosses and I have a Arctic Armour gem to switch for herald of ice in harder maps.

My Gear

Right now I'm capped with one elemental reduction curse but I am looking for a higher ES shield and boots to match what ever resists I lose. Also I need to craft % es on my ammy and one of my rings but I'm completely broke right now because I just got Shav's.

Piscator's works really well with a lot of flat damage and since Anger, Wrath, HoI, and HoT are all being ran it is infact better than the rare imbued wand I have but this may change as when I get Catalyze on the tree. Rainbowstrides are also a solid option for boots but I decided to go with a rare pair because rainbows were pretty expensive. As for gloves, Maligaro's are the best option for damage but I started with a pair of Thunderfists because they were cheaper and the had a bit of ES so I used them until I got better gear. Crown of Eyes is the best helm because it gives a lot of damage but you can always start with a rare until you have good enough gear to compensate for the loss of res and ES. For a shield you want anything high es and resistances also maybe a damage modifier if you can fit it in. Auxium is really nice because it makes you basically immune to freezes and it has mana and WED and ES but it can always be switched out for a es, WED, resist belt. For Rings you want the standard ES, Acc, Res, WED with an open prefix to craft % energy shield. For an amulet try to get WED, Acc, Crit Multi or Crit Chance, Res and then % es again.

DPS
I'll post this latter because I'm still leveling and my dps is changing quite often.

Levling

Personally I just leveled as a normal Elemental Wander with EB/MoM/ZO with es on hit jewels and then switched at 86 when I got Shav's but going KBT totems should work fine.

Regular Ele Wander
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAA2E07KJSgA5baYm49aHQYVmBDvoD56IMJgsdBh2-eKPq3Ppykykrxs7iT_gqHE1-wS1cc3Ni98kV3B5u1wOPr7o8aNZI64cM6hMWnCJrghTL-j6ZXJIudro9GRZ1N4w-rGmyboVNSFr9tbOQiNun3wffXJpW1SClPJKqsmGHi8-rsOJ48a7cWbxEPOlhVSyoLOtiCm4x2hX3jakwt215Vxow2cFInL-0gFLBQMIPbidOQVVfi4XOCHpphcNUaOHflogDbC8fK8B8Es8lEaPLAZr7uP3Ns5wmgznA=

KBT Totems
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAA2E07KJSgA5baYm49aHQYVmBDvoD56IMJgsdBh2-eKPq3Ppyk8bO4k_4KhxNLVxzc2L3yRXcHwOPr7o8aNZI64acImuCFMv6PpledrtgkRZ1N4xpsNsVTUuQiNun3wYPzHwIpTySqTq4EB-w4njxrtxZvsTaD2zrYgpuMdoV942quElXGJy_tIDpYkFVX4uFzrJgaOHflogARD_AfBLNMLdteaPLAZhSwUDCCHpph2wvHyslEvu4_c2znCaDOcBZAZp5Y5SoTWiuj8jsN7-s=

Videos
Hopefully coming soon plan on getting a few more level first.

Feel free to ask any questions or give some tips, this is my first build guide.
Last edited by halt_ on Aug 21, 2015, 1:29:05 PM
love it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info