[2.0] Rie's Reaver - Work in Progress - 1h + Shield

This is my first time posting a guide of sorts but I've been playing POE since Oct 2013. I've played around with various builds but always ended up focused on DPS and ended up being a glass cannon. I've never killed Atziri - close a few times, but never got her.

I've put together a couple builds in Warbands but the best one to date is this 1h + shield build that uses the synergy of block and armor to create a pretty defensive character.

The idea here is to use a gemini claw to deal with mana issues without a blood magic gem. Reave also has relatively low mana requirements so I can reserve mana for auras and regen the mana cost by a single AOE attack.

Here's the build so far at level 83:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQBAdwEhwSzBS0LYQz3DY0NzRQgFHUV7BjbGj4brRzOIWAj9igqKaUrUC_MMk48BT3iQKBHfkjuSn1NklBHVw1br18_YuxlTWegaPJyqXTtdPF2rHfjeK55OXloeu982X11fuKCB4TZhO-FUod2ivCLT419j5mRzpZsl3mbaqIAo4qpbqmVrK-tja9sr6e2irkdvTa-p8BmwL_BBMGCxILEuMT2xq7KkM9-0iHTftX42WHZfNrB45_kUelG6hjuDu8O73rvfPAf8kH3MvzF_lT-ug==

Bandits were Oak - Kill - Kill

Gear is listed below.

In short, this build uses vengeance and reckoning as well as flame golem linked to blind. It uses blood rage and tempest shield for offense and defense.

Does anyone see any obvious room for improvement? I will update the post dependent on inputs and try to make this information helpful to others.

Thanks for any inputs!

Rie
Last edited by MajWoody on Aug 14, 2015, 11:08:04 PM
Just FYI I started an alt using this build, great so far, only level 41 at the end of normal but I'll report back in when I progress :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info