2.0 scion/wich 8 auras,8 jewel crit mjolner 100% chiper

Well I play this build last year but I sold my gear and quit game...I'm back and in this last pach I play on one char crit mjolner.I haw wery difrent build then what i sow people play.Simple item make lot of difrence and thats are the Lioneye's Paws,why that?60 str and dex. no need 2 take unwavering. more auras,if you dont want more auras take more es,dmg or what ever you want.... BUT YOU DONT NEED LVL 3 OR 4 Enlighten wit this.... if you haw them you dont need more aura nods you can just take what ever you wana take.most imprtant stuf in this skill tre is you dont need Atziri's Acuity.

you just need this items 2 play this build with 100% lees curency what I sow people run it.
Spoiler

5l shaw is what you need in lowest just take fortify insted of curse on hit and you can go make some atziri runs.
you dont need vall mask but is cheap 2 ex 340 es chaos res +1 gems its fine price,but if you haw beter just swich it, more es is longer you gona hit enemy :)
take any ring if you dont haw shav ring,any crit or ES is fine,but its not bad 2 haw him,DOT is not problem with him thats why he is nice
bots you must haw perf rol, or close 2 perf rols. str 58 + 58 dex this botts are maby best item what I haw in this gear setup. boots are 1c but how much they worth is this skill tree wel its best invested 1c ever

Jewels
Spoiler

this jewels are lame but I didnt haw time 2 find any beter with ES.what you gona take is 6 jewels with %ES and spel crit or damage.

this is gear what you gona want in late lvl and when you haw curency 2 haw
Spoiler

This is how skill tree loks around lvl 92
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABA5YFQg18DjwPxBEtEVAUcRVQFy8YXRmKGo8bJRzcHRQdTx2qHxglvCepLJwtHy9vMtE1uTsoO3w870GWRUdGcUlRS65Ms1H7VdZZ81ugXIpfal-wYENknWTnZlRmnmhlaPJtGW49b55wu3IPcql713wOfIN_xoCkgwmExYx2jmSPGo9Gj_qTJ5RvlSCbtaEvoqOnCKcrp1Wsqq3xrrO0DLb6tzG4yr6AvorAZsHFwfPDOspKytPNFtAf0NDQ9dkT2VvbT9-_4MPhiOkC6hjquuvu6_XsGO_r8NXyHfPd9tr3Mvem-Ov60vsJ?accountName=TyphonMilan&characterName=TyphonMilanTenk
Last edited by TyphonMilan on Aug 14, 2015, 5:45:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info