Can't Touch This - Permastun Marauder (Cheap build - 1 Exalt)

Let me start by saying that I have tried many Marauder builds and this one tops them all. If you want to permastun bosses/mobs/exiles and don't want to spend a fortune to do it, then this build is what you want.

Small talk about skills, gem setup and auras
Ice Crash will be you main ability. Two things make this build great; increased AOE and Reduced Enemy Stun Threshhold. I currently run 130% reduced enemy stun threshhold(REST). With the amount of REST I have I am able to do a very small amount of damage to stun bosses, mobs, and exiles permanently. The increased AOE allows you to hit ranged mobs so you rarely have to move. Concentrated effect enables me to achieve the damage I need to stun bosses, so we want to be switching increased area of effect for concentrated effect before boss fights; of course, for some bosses it's not needed if you do enough damage. Below is a list of required gems:

Offensive Gems List:
Increased Area of Effect<>Concentrated Effect
Stun
Endurance charge on melee stun
Melee damage on full life
Melee physical damage
Ice Crash

Defensive Gems List:
It's up to you! If you need help look at my gear :D

Aura List:
Hatred<>Determination

This setup will allow you to stun bosses while maintaining good defenses; of course you can always change whatever you wish, but this is what I run for tempest.

Gear

Of course the Tabula Rasa is what makes this build so cheap. You REALLY want to get a 6L high armor/life/resist once you get the currency; this build will let you get that currency pretty quick.

The gloves are not required, you can use any good rare gloves.

Bandits
For tempest I go for life, damage and +1 Endurance Charge, but it's really up to you.

Pros
You can stun your way to victory
Cheap gear
Good Damage
Upgradable
Great Map Farmer
Great Boss Farmer
Makes You Feel Like A GOD!

Cons
Unwavering Stance (its not that bad, just be mindful)

I really hope you guys enjoy this cheap build that is currently less than 1 exalt and I hope to see more permastunners stunning their way across POE.

GL and HF!
Last edited by 13ouncer on Aug 11, 2015, 11:37:21 PM
Not bad... talk somthing about lvling maybe. How you lvl, what skill frst... somthing like that :)
Last edited by blue2000 on Aug 12, 2015, 8:43:43 AM
Hypothermia with that chill weapon........ i've got to try it.
Useless build and bad post. Don't recommend

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info