CI Melee Shadow (2.0 Deathless Uber Full Run inside)

IGN: Chonkeyy

This is the build I made and use to play in 1.3 and farmed uber EXTENSIVELY in 1.3. I thought it was almost dead in this nerf-spansion but its still alive. Not even REMOTELY as good as before but still alive :).

Set-up used on the vid:

Flasks:

For everyday mapping, to save a few passives on ES%, as well as to be able to wear Headhunter, I use these since I still 1 shot everything but have a bit of security because of higher ES over some bullshit 1 shots or w/e:

Gem set-up on the Vaals + Trio:

Spoiler

Main DPS

Single Target

Also replace the topaz with this in TRIO for extra precaution on Corrupting Blood

Gem set-up vs. Atziri:

Spoiler

To chop down Uber:

To proc FORTIFY / WARLORD'S MARK / BLEED(for that extra deepz with Bloodlust gem):

Replace topaz with since you're gonna tank most of the small flameblasts

The UBER RUN:

https://goo.gl/lUAQYE

Hope this helps out other melees out there to be able to farm her at this nerf-spansion 2.0 :)

Spoiler
PS: CI MELEE AND LEECH STILL TOO OP CHRIS, NEEDS MORE NERF.
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
Last edited by OJ8_Graz on Aug 12, 2015, 6:13:58 PM
amazing!

i love the use of different skills, especially the puncture/double strike combo
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
how is a dagger like that, even possible?
it almost looks like someone hacked the code, and put 2-hander damage on a 1-hander knife...
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
eternals broke the game.. in a good way for the lucky few :D
POE is life. POE is ♥.
To much swaps Gems on video... i hate this in some builds.
but no one deaths, good work man (ง°ل͜°)ง
Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]
good :) i have flicker/reave too

but i'd use herald of ash instead of discipline, herald improves a lot the cleanspeed in maps and i have 10,1kes with 43%block without discipline, enough to survive

but i never tried uber since im playing with high mf gear

im at 377k dps reave without any flask, 10,1k es 44%block, do you think is it enough for uber atziri?

or im at 441k if i change my 20iiq gloves for maligaro ele weakness but lose 250es
"
good :) i have flicker/reave too

but i'd use herald of ash instead of discipline, herald improves a lot the cleanspeed in maps and i have 10,1kes with 43%block without discipline, enough to survive

but i never tried uber since im playing with high mf gear

im at 377k dps reave without any flask, 10,1k es 44%block, do you think is it enough for uber atziri?

or im at 441k if i change my 20iiq gloves for maligaro ele weakness but lose 250es

Yeap with those stats you can do it as well I'm sure, I personally don't use reave vs the bosses because of the slow attack speed of my dagger, so I use Double Strike/Flicker Strike to get as much leech as possible also so I can weave in and out easily, sometimes I slap in Frenzy as well. I'd strongly recommend having at least 10k ES vs atziri because usually she cheats and throws a spear immediately after a small flameblast which adds up to 8-9k damage sometimes. Losing 250 ES on gloves is a lot for total ES.
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
Yeah, this build is really good guys. CI melee is better than ever. I linked Chonkeyy's über kill also to my CI melee guide. (i didnt bother, cause i dont wanna pay 6ex per set and have 20 masks)

Chris, nerf us to ground dude, what are you waiting for? I want to see my 1200ex~ build downgraded into 500ex worth in 1 night. I wanna see that i couldnt be even able to farm 78 maps alone. I want that nerf!

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
What tree do you use?

I don't see any way to get power charges in your setup. What's your crit chance?

Why curse Poacher's when you have Blood Rage to get frenzy charges?

What's your gem setup for mapping?
Last edited by Exiled_Wanderer on Aug 25, 2015, 7:34:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info