2.0 Lowlife Crit EK Tank - 130k Ek 9k+ ES

Well hello there.

Quick Overview
Survivability 10/10 9k+ Es and Vaal pact; Also even for ele Weakness overcapped
Damage 9 /10 100k or more ( My best on Warbands was 175k )
Affordability 3 /10 5l or better shav

Why did i "create" this build?
I kinda like not dying every 2 minutes and having more then reasonable damage.
Will there be more explanations at some point?
Yes if people like the guide and i find the time to ill add stuff in the next days.

Gear

Stats

2 more passive points and faster casting instead of inc crit dmg

Gems n stuff is still lvling btw.
Standard gear, no mali, only charges 100k dps

Passive tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMBBUIGIwceDXwN0Q5IEQ8RUBGWFy8YahmKGo8bJR0UHaofQR_HIG4i9CoLKjgqUyt4LJwtiy2oL281uTlSQZZGcUlRS65Ms1AwVdZYB1xrXfJfKl9qX7BjQ2SdZOdsC20Zb55wUnC7cNV0VXcHe9d_xoCkghCDCYRIhMWHE4nTjmSPRo_6kyeVLpcGm6GbtZykoS-nK6yYrrOxkLJwtAy1SLb6uZO-gL6KwwnDOsNtxKLKSsrT0B_Q0ND12RPZW9te34rfsOGI6QLquuv17Bjv6_DV8h3z6vba96b31_rS-wk=

Links: EK - Spell Echo - Empower - Life leech - Added Fire Damage - ( If 6l ) Inc crit dmg

Why no Faster Proj? I Picked up Proj speed on the Wand and the tree which more then makes up for it and allows me to drop the gem.
Why no PCoC? Herald of Thunder with Curse on Hit Assassins Mark already grants u max charges 99% of the time. In Curse immun maps u might want to swap it in for inc crit dmg, but its no biggy if u dont.

// No 21 BM + lvl 3 Enlighten solution
Auras: Haste, Herald of Thunder, Discipline, Clarity (Situational, most of the time off)
BM Auras: Hatred, Arctic Armour
Why Arctic Armour? Phy dmg is stupid in this league and you know it.

// 21 BM + lvl 3 Enlighten solution
Auras Haste, Herald of thunder, Herald of fire, Arctic Armour or whatever u feel like.
BM Auras: Discipline, Hatred

Bandits: None - Alira or None - Alira

Map Mods:
This build can do any build except for Blood magic and No Lifeleech, u could play those but ... just dont.
Ele reflect maps are no problem but on Physical reflect maps u need to swap out the 6th link for physical to lightning.

FAQ:

Q: I got ze mana problemz!
A: U can solve this issue with several solutions:
1) Rather expensive one, get mana on boots, rings and helmet
2) Easy one; take the dreamer pasive now just dont run clarity and ull have easy 350+ unreserved mana to play around with (wmark + pot).

Q: Why do u not run clarity and alot of mana regen?
A: Tbh in the current state of the game i just dont like mana regen due to most of the maps having %reduced regen on them, so i prefer a high mana pool and or leech.

Q: Why so few Questions?
A: CBA to add more now, ill add more later on.

PS. make some minor changes and this tree can apply to every spell
Last edited by IamPeyter on Sep 24, 2015, 3:44:58 PM
Last bumped on Mar 13, 2016, 7:07:44 AM
updates values and added a stat picture that was requested ig.

Wub Wub
10/10 Excellent build Peyter has crafted. It's on the expensive side but well worth it for extremely fast 82 clears and tankiness.
21/20 and faster casting instead of inc crit dmg for now boosts the dps from 109 to 130k
rocking this build, lvl 89, shit smearing any and every map. Only map i roll past is phys reflect its just annoying. ele reflect no problem

ign sooner
Gameplay videos?
EXALTS>EXAMS
"
skieZ wrote:
Gameplay videos?

hey don't wanna hijack iampeyter's thread but just made one for my youtube fans. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYmQeyLACow&feature=youtu.be

going to take a bit to process.

ign sooner
Hey there dude! I'm doing this build ! Thanks for sharing :) I have a few questions.

What about Void battery? is It worth to invest in one for this build? Or the increase projectile speed on the wand is more important, so i should just get a GG rare wand with inc proj speed?

What about second curse? Do you need the warlords mark because of mana leech or is the regen from your current tree enough for the build?
Hey, was gone for a while soooo sorry for the late responses.

Little update; before i left i got a 21 ek, changed the aura setup and used a void to reach 180k ek damage.
The new aura setups uses lvl 21BM, lvl 3 enhance + reduced reserved mana so u can run more demanding auras on life and because of that more on mana. Ill update the guide at some point.

"
Sooner wrote:
"
skieZ wrote:
Gameplay videos?

hey don't wanna hijack iampeyter's thread but just made one for my youtube fans. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYmQeyLACow&feature=youtu.be

going to take a bit to process.

Video seems nice for ppl to take a look at! But i suggest running haste just because having high movement speed and cast speed feels rly nice and ist just plain "funnier" to play.

"
tr1gg3r3d wrote:
Hey there dude! I'm doing this build ! Thanks for sharing :) I have a few questions.

What about Void battery? is It worth to invest in one for this build? Or the increase projectile speed on the wand is more important, so i should just get a GG rare wand with inc proj speed?

What about second curse? Do you need the warlords mark because of mana leech or is the regen from your current tree enough for the build?

Warlords mark is overall realy good because it provides life + manaleech and endurance charges so i wouldnt swap it out.
Void battery is fine! u can make up for the lost proj speed by using %proj speed jewels with %es or the gem, dps loss tho with the gem.
Last edited by IamPeyter on Sep 19, 2015, 12:20:27 PM
Cool welcome back. Could you update gear section with new links etc?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info