0.9.4b Patch Notes

Version 0.9.4b:

• Fixed a server crash with the Minion Instability passive skill.
  • Fixed a server crash that would occur sometimes when levelling up a gem.
  • Fixed a bug with the Baleful Gem quest that would cause some people who had the gem in their inventory to lose the gem and be unable to complete it. Players with that problem should now be able to get the gem again by visiting the Chamber of Sins again.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last bumped on Jan 7, 2022, 2:12:12 PM
Also, Witches cry 20% more.
IRON MAN
My friend and I have tried this 3 times now and are still unable to get the gem back and are unable to continue

Please Help
Same :( gem still dosn't drop for my char.
Bowzilla (HC)
same here no gem still
This gem issue is fixed (for real) in 0.9.4c.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
I think it mostly depends on which ones are free... some of them need to be high, others were much too high for what they do. Free is dangerous, but if it's things like increased accuracy, cold to fire, stun, ect then I can see those working ok as free or very cheap.
5 Way Carry 🏹|| Kinetic Blast || Split Shotgunning w/ High AoE || 160+ Divines || 3.19

Warning!:
I am not posting a budget PoB because I want this build not to be accessible on low budgets. If for some reason you spend all your money on the build and you fuck something up, you bricked a build designed to only do one type of content and will not be able to afford to fix it.
For people who need to make changes read the whole guide and if you need to then PM my PoE account so I can help you.

Showcase: 1/5 PoB dps w/ 221 avg Phys Wand
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw_erLgpDns
I Plan on making it in Softcore so I can more accurately show the build's true potential. No Legacy Gear [Check my profile if you need to see a comparison]

Path of Building (Community Required)
https://pathofbuilding.community/
https://pastebin.com/dYrDrrec

Pros:
-Has massive amounts of shotgunning with Kinetic Blast and Snipers Mark
-300+ Movement speed for faster circles
-Optimized for Headhunter buffs
-3 Rows of loot (4 or more Timeless Jewels Dropping on min-max)
-5+ Divines Per Hour (Improves as the league progresses)

Cons:
-Costs a Headhunter, 400+ pdps Wand, and an Omni
-Need an Aurabot to be efficient
-Can die with Bad Aura (new rare defense changes)
-Can be boring to some people

Requires:
-TFT account
-Lots of experience
-GPU 1650 or better & VERY Stable Internet
Crashing / disconnecting cuts into profit and
can get you banned if it happens too much.

Actual Build:

Abusing Kinetic Blast Shotgunning:
Spoiler

Kinetic Blast causes an explosion to happen when it hits the enemy, so we use Snipers mark to cause the projectiles that hit the boss to attempt to reach another mob (there is none) and explode somewhere next to the boss shotgunning. The build invests into up to 2.75x Mark effect (2.6 with Mark on hit which is required. (13 splits total)

If 50% of the projectiles hit the boss (4 of 8), 60% of splits hit the enemy (7/13), and they explode 4.75 times (gem+helm enchant) it would cause 133 AoE hits (4 x 7 x 4.75). This on the Maxed out PoB would be 2.7 Billion dps. At the perfect distance, the boss just deletes offscreen while you go around in circles only getting one cast to hit the boss)

Gear w/ Explanations
Spoiler

WARNING: DO NOT FOLLOW gem sockets in the images, check PoB gem section.

Wand:

Basic Phys Wand except for the Spell Damage which is insane for this build because of Crown of Eyes, or just get phys hybrid if you want.

Shield:

We can get about 100 kills over a 8 second period so this is the best in slot, (Also this build needs flat dmg for all the multipliers we have)

Helm:

Allows us to do some spell damage timeless jewel abuse and get spell damage on our wand for 14% more damage if we get it.

Body:

Simular to Esh's Mirror mod (1/2 as powerful) and just gives a good amount of dps increase with Omni, AoE, and flat dps.

Glove:

[Switch between Rampage gloves and Soul Eatter] Allows us to get 250% increased attack speed mid-way into the run (Check video /\ )

Boots:

Nice for phasing and +1 chain, can be swapped for more "speedy" boots if you just want to have fun going in some fast circles.

Amulet:

On this build this amulet is mandatory unless you plan to massively change the build and get elemental penetration. Omni is where we get 50% of our damage and get enough resistance to not need aurabot (defensively) after 10 hh buffs.

Rings:

Nessisary to fix the high mana cost of Kinetic Blast and get lots of Omni and chaos res (for chaos volatiles)

Belt:

Obvious One, Good Corruptions are Attack speed during Flask, Hybrid Attributes, Hatred, Crit Multi, and Movement speed for fun.

Flaks:
Will not cover, they are simple and basic so just check PoB

Jewles

Gives a lot of Flat damage because of how many buffs we get.

Need to get Focal Point for Snipers Mark Shotgunning, explained in the section above.

Important for Timeless Jewel Section further down in the guide.

Detail on timeless jewel seeds and what we looking for can be found further down in the guide in its own section.

Need a Corrupting blood jewel otherwise, it will fuck you up and outmatch your regen in seconds if not next to aurabot.

Saves us 8 points and is relatively cheap. (check PoB)

Need Cluster jewel sockets for Area of Effect clusters.

Second large cluster, feel free to change the mods if you want.

Assert dominance for AoE when shotgunning.

Same but with Vast power for reaching AoE breakpoint

Gems & Links:
Spoiler
Gems that do not have quality or level 21 are just not important upgrades.
q = quality, L = level (ex. Inspiration 20q , Inspiration L21. A letter after the q is referring to Alt quality gem, A = Anomalous, D = Divergent

Body:
Kinetic Blast 20q + Inspiration 20qD + Awakened Elemental Damage with Attacks 20q + Awakened Area of Effect + Increased Critical Damage 20q + Lesser Multiple Projectiles 20q

Helm:
Precision 20qA + Hared + Enlighten L4 + Herald of Purity

Boot:
Snipers Mark L21 & 20q + Mark on hit L21 & 20q + Vaal Haste (only use Vaal) + Blood Rage 20q

Gloves:
Berzerk L21 & 20q + Sheild Charge 20q + Faster Attacks 20q + Herald of Ash 20q

Weapon 1:
Animate Guadian: L21 + 20q + Meat Sheild 21 + 20q + Minion Life L21 + 20q

Timeless Jewel Abuse
Spoiler

In combination with Crown of Eyes and the 80% Increased spell we can get on an Elegant Hubris we get 120% increased Attack Damage on singular points which in PoB is 9% more damage per node. Then we can use Impossible Escape to get all the nodes for just 1 point near either pain attunement or supreme ego.

https://github.com/KeshHere/POE-Timeless-Jewel-Finder
Use this to search for the passives you want with spell damage to be on ( all the passives overlapping Imposible escape and timeless jewel circle.

Animate Guardian:
Spoiler

Support with Meat Sheild + Minion life both Lvl 21, 20 quality. As for gear, we want Kingmaker, Mask of the Stitched Demon, Garb of the Ephemeral, and as high ES gloves as possible with high chaos res. Make sure to slot Convocation in gloves for minion regen.

How to Setup TFT *Sigh*
Spoiler
Make Sure to Read T.O.S. Otherwise you might do something dumb and have a mod ban you from hosting 5 ways, it is the real deal.

Assuming you already have a TFT account otherwise do so, you want to collect at least a Trusted service provider so have respect and people want to get in your service. As for the Format you want to follow this:

WTS Softcore 5 ways AFK run
Region: [X/X]
Price: **Client: #Divines / 5 runs \ Reset: #Divines / 5 runs **
Guarantees: **Have Aurabot, Refund Run if 2 people Die w/ 75%+ chaos res and if I Die**
Party: clients 0/3 resetter 0/1 aurabot 1/1
`@IGN` Hey I'd like to join your 5 way as AFK
`@IGN` Hey I'd like to join your 5 way as a resetter

If you Want to be efficient you need to have an alt account be your aurabot and on the account, you want to level gems, because Aurabot is hard to find most times and you make a lot of money with the gems.

Making Money📈
Spoiler

Ok so first thing that I sort of touched on in the TFT section, is that you want to have the aurabot on your alt account and get a reseter separately. This allows you to make a metric crap ton of money on Awakened gems on the aurabot's body (Dialla's Malefaction) and offhand (6 white socket bow and Maloney's Mechanism) if the carry levels awakened gems as well it becomes most of your profit. Make sure to compare awakened gems on Poe.ninja.

Since we need to get a reset because we do not have a reset aurabot we need to give them a 30-40% discount so we get them into the party quickly as possible.

How to Play Build
Spoiler

So because of Far shot 40% of our dps is based on Distance so we want to offscreen the bosses at least at the start, but we want to balance the number of projectiles that hit the bosses so try to be at the very edge of a 1920 x 1080 screen. I play ultrawide so a little less.

We also want to have all of our Vaal skills going off when the bosses all spawn in (takes a while to know when they do but I am just too lazy).

Make sure when you start the run (in a party) to stay next to aurabot for the first 3-4 waves and then go in circles in whichever direction. (Just makes you die less often and ramp easier)

If you need anything Private message my PoE account, if you want to make comments just post below \/
6k hours in PoB, Boss asked me what happened to your excel sheet.
Last edited by NatesScrewed on Sep 5, 2022, 2:09:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info