[2.0] Popsicle 100k DPS Ice Crash (No Abyssus, No Conc. Effect)

Hello Everyone,

Just showcasing my build here, showing that its possible to reach 100k without the use of abyssus and that crit staff is a viable route. I didn't go with a build guide but instead just went with what I know about the game. The "Shattering Karui Mara" build did prompt me to alter my skill tree near end game though, and the page is definitely worth checking out.

Now to my specific setup, here is my gear:
Gear

Here is my Skill Tree:

100k DPS:
Ice Crash - Faster Attacks - Melee Phys - Weapon Ele - Inc. Crit Dmg - Added Fire Dmg
With hatred, herald of ash, ice golem, blood rage, 6 power charges and 3 frenzy charges I sit a little over 100k DPS, I also have 3 endurance charges up at all times

Feel free to ask questions, and if people request it I will probably post a build guide, though this is very similar to the mara build linked above except with a heavier focus on mana (regen instead of leech)

As of now I am trying to reduce my mana regen dependency by getting leech on gear as well as boost my defenses (4.5k life now), at 100k DPS ele reflect = instant rip. This DPS may not be practical in dangerous high level maps but it is a lot of fun stomping through easier content or when in groups. A few switches in gems (ice crash links and auras) you can easily switch between offensive and defensive modes.

Thanks Guys!

Update:
100k achieved without herald of ash (replaced with determination)
Last edited by AridZephyr on Aug 8, 2015, 9:55:49 AM
Ggg really should give some boost to staff nodes. Havd pretty basic rt mace build. And i have 83k dps with inc aoe.
With 4 frenzy charges, flame golem, hoa, hatred and blood rage.
Yeah staves are very underrated

on another note, I managed to drop herald of ash in favor of determination and still have 100k deeps
I am very interested in a breakdown of your build from say, lvl 35 to 45, 55, 65. I've got a char just sitting, idle.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info