PvP Que suggestion / Leo Daily

I posted original thread in wrong section so ill repost here

I really like PvP, I feel like a lot of players are turned off from it and one of the reasons is the way PvP que is set up.

Here are just 2 suggestions that I think would help.

1) Get rid of current pvp que system. It is so difficult to join a CTF match, you have to 1) get a full party 2) have everyone be in same hideout or instance c) split into 2 separate teams in that same instance 4) then have both teams join que. And even when you do all that there still seems to be problems like if someone is on EU and everyone else is in US, iv had it not work.

That is a lot of work to join a quick game. I think it would be much better if it was a quake (I think that's the one) type set up. Where you go to a certain area like sarn, then there could be multiple areas set up, 1 area for CTF with blue and red circles that players stand in which puts them in que, then have other areas for 3v3, 1v1, and you go wait in those areas and circles so you can visually see who else is in que and can be matched up with who you want, instead of getting randomly thrown together.

Bad explanation but should be able to get what im saying.

2) There should be a safe zone in sarn where people spawn and can load up their auras or just watch whats going on (like towns in d2) yes there would be campers but once and a while they will go out and fight.

I really think these 2 things alone would help people get more into pvp.

And as for Leo, I see a lot of other complaints, there needs to be other ways to level him up. iv been stuck on level 5 for almost a year. There are not enough pvp season events to level him up, how about making multiple daily missions?
evidently the Sarn Arena awards points for killing players. Assuming you have some patience and don't mind the occasional 1 shot death, you can grind it pretty quickly. there were about 17 players in warbands there today when I went to do the daily. Several stuck around for multiple kills.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info