Unranked in races i've participated in

Just participated in the 3x12m burst races, i can only see my rank from the third race.

I use a dedicated character slot for racing, every race i participate in i delete the old char and recreate it for the next race.

I'm thinking this is what's causing my rank not to display for the first two burst races, as quickly after the race i delete the char and recreate it for the next burst.

Can anyone confirm this is the case, and if so, whether there's a workaround so i don't need several character slots to see my rank in the burst races?
Last edited by Toverkol on Aug 1, 2015, 12:15:25 PM
I was just checking these races as well. According to the CSV export for the 2nd burst (EWC039B) I should have been 19th ranger, but it's not on my event page, and the next ranger above me has 20th ranger. Something's off by 2 ranks. I didn't delete my character for this race, so I'm not sure if that's the issue or not. (There could still be a different issue with deleting characters though)
As it says in the Rules for league events linked in every single race thread, "Do not delete your character until you have confirmed you have received your prizes."

In my experience for Bursts this means you need 3 slots.

Alternatives for you:

- Buy more character slots. 2 slots = 6$. I see you have bought a bunch already, what's a couple more. :)

- Delete characters. I see you have a ton of 70+ characters, nice.

- Use another account. Doesn't really work if you want to cumulate season points. Works if you want multiples of the low-point rewards.
Necropolis: 95
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Last edited by unsane on Aug 1, 2015, 4:46:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info