Path of Exile Munchkin cards!

Two of my favorite things ever are Path of Exile and the card game "Munchkin". So I thought.... Why not combine them? There isn't much opportunity to bring Munchkin into PoE, However, I found some blank Munchkin cards and decided that I had to get them and make a whole bunch of PoE themed Munchkin cards!

So that is exactly what I did. I bought 3 packs of 20 cards each. 3 of them turned out.... Less than perfect, but I still have 57 fully functional PoE Munchkin cards. I thought of the cards and wrote them out, then recruited my brother, Bbooddii, to help me with the art and with a few more cards I couldn't think of ideas for. Keep in mind neither of us would ever dream of calling ourselves artists, and I have terrible chicken scratch handwriting, but hell, No one else would make them! So I now present to you, 57 Path of Exile Munchkin cards:

http://imgur.com/a/87tJY#56

Thanks for checking them out! Leave a comment telling me what you think.
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info