Can I get some race leveling tips?

I doubt I will be the top in anything really, but am looking to atleast be able to get the free points for reaching certain level barriers. The one I currently have a hard time with is the lvl 26 for the one hour races. Tried a run building a flame totem witch, and topped out at 15 within the hour (and just barely) Any tips to being able to hit that 26 barrier for those 10 points would be greatly appreciated.
Hey, check out my race guides stickied to the forum (and in my signature). A lot of helpful tips there. Also has links to my Twitch VoDs and YouTube to watch gameplay! Don't expect to be able to break 26 easily, it's a pretty tough goal for new players.
SeoHyun (www.twitch.tv/Awkamess)
My racing guides for S11:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15DtU8a7ruzt_q7x51pS6lG4QOl_XxAmcdP6RU-61qUU

"Terrex is irrelevant." ~Lonestar420 2015
Last edited by Awkamess on Jul 23, 2015, 2:31:30 PM
Other places to find help:
  • Check the season ladder for racers with Twitch accounts, watch past broadcasts
  • Recorded runs, most of the top recorded runs end up on YouTube
  • YouTube racing guides, a few of the streamers/racers have video guides
  • Guides and discussions here on the forums, see Awkamess' post/sig
  • Player experience posts from the event threads, doesn't happen often but there are things to learn there
  • PM other racers, ask questions in streams. Most are willing to help out, but usually not during the race

While those suggestions do not get you to the ten point barrier directly, they might at least help a little. Having never hit the ten point threshold myself it is something I am still striving to do.
Thank you very much. Gave it a quick read, definitely very helpful. And glad to know that 26 isnt exactly an easy thing. Was able to hit all the other level requirements for other races... though havnt done the Piety test run.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info