[2.0] need help melee 1h shield build (wildstrike or reave)

Hi, the purpose of to this build is using wildstrike or reave as a melee build.

Important feats at lvl90:
- Resolute technique + Iron reflexes
- 160%+ health and handfull life regen %
- +27% block chance and 120% block recovery
- tons of armor and 360% armor on shield, supported with the 4% extra physical mitigation from soul of steel that push back DRs even further
- 40% attack speed and slightly over +200% physical damage
- 3 jewel sockets, will be mainly giving damages and 6% hps
- 2 life leech clusters including 10% of max hp max leech rate

Considered items: BoR(for endurance charges generation mainly) + stone of Lazwar + Lioneyes remorse for armor, endurance charges and spell block (but then you need high res gear with intel on some pieces. Unrealistical. Maybe Abyssus + high armor high resist torso.

The idea is mainly playing around map affixes. If you get elemental equilibrium then you fit wildstrike in your build and drop hatred, if you have reflects maybe play with a pure physical skill or stay with wildstrike if it's physical(the life leech on packs will be huge, and anyway high life leech + high armor + no crit)

Please give feedbacks, I'm also considering droping Iron reflexes and starting ranger, Imho the build has mb even too much armor in it atm.

This is the level 90 build, note that there are many great clusters to take nearby everywhere(leech(including a sword+leech cluster, melee damage, more armor, charges, stats so it is flexible and keeps scalling to lvl100 imho)

http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQBuR0V7Irw6UbKkITZvqdHfr02ZU0vzMGCTUZi7ITv2sF07QUteu9AoMC_BIePmTJOqZUM96yvGbQtgxUgCTPRNuIsIWBEnlO7dPEppdN-eK5I7j3iG63Xy0xgo4oj9k2SjX0uU9NvfXX-uu4O_MUNjYd2459KfWEhGlU26AHnG_ol37YspBkUTfxLvJ8Ykacwns3p1Xk5fuIaPl8_FCDvDlBH5FHSIfJBggfZfF4T705hUpOoirNXVBEac2vZYa2Nz352rOoY9zJ82VcNW6_dDU4qI9NvJ5pqLOmGs_ObaGU=

Also for auras I don't know. You could run grace + hatred and bloodmagic gems on skills, hatred + herald and clarity or hatred + clarity only. Herald of fire does less than it does on high impact damage melee skills(wild strike deals more than half it's single target dmgs in aoe). MB hatred + herald of ice for extra icing. or hatred + herald of thunder hence you may shock mobs too. I don't really know.

For the record I think the best weapon for this build is a saï(block) or a dragoon rapier(damage proc)
Last edited by galuf on Jul 23, 2015, 10:43:30 AM
no answer? bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info