Why did the chicken cross the road?

To pick up that Scoll of Wisdom!

Badum Tsssss
Probably aliens.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I wrote a chicken-crossing-the-road/Path of Exile joke when I was working on a recent Hideout of the Week episode. I decided not to include it because it's really truly terrible but since you brought it up:

Why did the chicken travel to The Crossroads?
Spoiler
To get to the Fowlshrine ruins.

I'll see myself out.
Ouch!! :D
The chicken was already across the road, but didn't realize it until "/OOS" as keyed in.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
DalaiLama wrote:
The chicken was already across the road, but didn't realize it until "/OOS" as keyed in.

Wins ^^^ ;)
The best part of the chicken joke is how many heads it goes over. I blame it on capitalization. "To get to the Other Side" is far easier to grasp.
Spoiler
It's a pun on dying.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jul 23, 2015, 1:25:05 PM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
I wrote a chicken-crossing-the-road/Path of Exile joke when I was working on a recent Hideout of the Week episode. I decided not to include it because it's really truly terrible but since you brought it up:

Why did the chicken travel to The Crossroads?
Spoiler
To get to the Fowlshrine ruins.

I'll see myself out.

Hahahaha, the "I'll see myself out", was funny, sadly you were right, the joke is terrible, :P. But we love you, and after that Bear and Deer you can tell as many bad jokes as you want.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info