So.... only a few races for ANZACS, again

Is it just me or is this seasons schedule even worse than the last?
being a gamer that works full-time and lives in Aus means that i may as well not bother doing the odd race that happens to be at a reasonable time.
There only seems to be a handful of races after 6pm for GMT+10 peeps

i guess you have to be a no lifer or live in the US or EU to enjoy the race seasons.

:( <-----That sad face in no way shows how sad it makes me

i think it would be great if their were moar races from 6pm to midnight for us anzacs.
if feels like PoE is slowly just been catered to no lifers and the us & eu more and more
what do you guys think?

*Edit, just noticed in the forums some exiles in he UK seem to have the same problem :(

cheers
rocket
Last edited by joerocket10r on Jul 17, 2015, 4:42:43 AM
"
joerocket10r wrote:
Is it just me or is this seasons schedule even worse than the last?
being a gamer that works full-time and lives in Aus means that i may as well not bother doing the odd race that happens to be at a reasonable time.
There only seems to be a handful of races after 6pm for GMT+10 peeps

i guess you have to be a no lifer or live in the US or EU to enjoy the race seasons.

:( <-----That sad face in no way shows how sad it makes me

i think it would be great if their were more races from 6pm to midnight for us anzacs.
if feels like PoE is slowly just been catered to no lifers and the us & eu more and more
what do you guys think?

*Edit, just noticed in the forums some exiles in he UK seem to have the same problem :(

cheers
rocket

Have to Agree, Also do I count only 10 party races out of 120.. that make me twice as SAD :(

New Zealand home grown. Bring the Mana home and place more races between 6pm and 1am NZ time

Anzacs almost seems like an anagram, are you sure you are not... nevermind.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
GGG can't please everybody, so they might as well focus on pleasing the most people possible, which just happens to be US and EU. It's unfortunate, but you can't blame them really. Adding more races for different times would only make it easier for no-lifers to dominate the season. I live in the US, and we still miss quite a few races during work hours or the middle of the night here. If you think about it most people, regardless of timezone, only have about a 5 hour window between getting off work and going to bed early enough to wake up for work in the morning. It's tough for everyone with a full-time job, not just Australia. Competitive PoE is really hardcore/no-life driven and that isn't a bad thing, because casuals and busy people still have the option to play casually and enjoy every aspect of the game, just not win prizes for it :P
they should just remove 1 week from the end of season and scatter the races from it to longer gaps
Last edited by janimauk on Jul 23, 2015, 11:19:32 PM
with this boss kill and descent races they better just remove racing
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info