Last edited by wenhao232 on May 27, 2023, 2:37:43 PM
Hi, Skill tree?

"
vick666 wrote:
Hi, Skill tree?

Managed to update the first post with tree and a video.
Is this HC viable? And could you use this for leveling?
idk ill let you know lol im doing tempest hc lvling atm ill find out and if i remember ill post again XD

"
Cspense wrote:
Is this HC viable? And could you use this for leveling?

I would say that HC viability is up to you to decide. But it does have a biggish life pool, and a couple layers of defense and good mobility from whirling blades for manual dodging which seems like the way to kill Malachai and new bosses in higher maps since they hit so hard.

I would say this spec is good for levelling since you can use the unique daggers Bloodplay, Mightflay, Doubting Knight etc... To level quickly.
Last edited by wenhao232 on Jul 14, 2015, 2:22:18 AM
How viable this build is without BoR? And why no IR?
Ign: Ansoja
Last edited by Noose on Jul 14, 2015, 3:42:55 AM
"
Noose wrote:
How viable this build is without BoR? And why no IR?

I'll post a video tonight of no BoR and experiment with other combinations of helm+chest. BoR is definitely very good as it gives added phys and block + blind which is very powerful. I'll try Abyssus and Coil and simple rare helm/chest.

I don't take Iron Reflexes because I like the idea of layered defense and I feel as though in normal packs it provides better mitigation, although I might be wrong. It is also 4 points away and that could be spent on life or block or more armour/eva.

Iron Reflexes will definitely get you much better reductions in damage against phys spells but I rarely find those mobs a problem anyway.

EDIT: After some play in high level maps, I felt that that tiny amount of armour was pretty much useless. I now run with more shield defences and IR.
Last edited by wenhao232 on Jul 21, 2015, 2:48:05 AM
Looks fun, posting here in case I decide to build into it at a later date.
so what bandits do you recomend to go ? i was thinking maybe
kill all
oak
kraityn? thikn that would be smart or should i do
kill all
kill all
kraityn

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info