[2.0] PotCG + AoF - Help Needed!

Hey guys,

I've decided to roll another PotCG Duelist in 2.0. This time I wanna go for AoF tho. However, I didn't play the beta so far and I can't come up with a decent tree. Here are the basics:

Must Have
- Resolute Technique
- Templar's AoE Nodes

Nice To Have
- As much Strength as possible
- As much Dexterity as possible
- Life
- Resistances (PotCG needs pretty good Phys Dmg Rings and Amulet, so I can't be that picky when it comes to that. No shield aswell)
- Life Leech (They've thrown all the good leech nodes to the Duelst area, so why not make use of them?)
- Endurance Charges
- Burning Damage Nodes next to AoF
- Increased Physical Damage
- Increased Fire Damage
- Increased Elemental Damage
- Attack Speed

So yeah, if you guys could help me to find a build that gets most of the mentioned stuff I'd be very happy :)
And the unrighteous were turned to ash!
Here is the max-lvl build...trim off what you can't reach.

Some notes on it:
1) The ONLY sources of leech on the tree you can use with an AoF build are the leech nodes close to jewels sockets and ONLY IF you use the Fireborn jewel in that socket. The one next to Marauder is by far the best one for what you're looking for.
2) The burn nodes next to AoF are bad, you are better off taking other elemental damage nodes since they will double-dip and increase both your main damage and burn damage...BUT, since a 10 str node is pretty much strictly better than most elemental damage nodes you can reach, you're better off just avoiding them altogether.
Last edited by bullgaria on Jul 9, 2015, 6:00:50 AM
"
bullgaria wrote:
Here is the max-lvl build...trim off what you can't reach.

Some notes on it:
1) The ONLY source of leech on the tree for an AoF build is the leech nodes next to the Marauder ONLY IF you use the Fireborn jewel in the socket next to it.
2) The burn nodes next to AoF are bad, you are better off taking other elemental damage nodes since they will double-dip and increase both your main damage and burn damage...BUT, since a 10 str node is pretty much strictly better than most elemental damage nodes you can reach, you're better off just avoiding them altogether.

Thanks alot, that's some very good input. Now I'm a little bit worried when it comes to defensive mechanisms tho.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info