2.0 Theory Craft Dual Arc Mjolner

I am not a pro player but i haven't seen any similar or as i like to call "party friendly" mjolner build so this is a build i thought.

I would happy to hear any improvements or other thoughts about it.

Gear
mjolner with the new innervate gem linked with arcs or life leech with cherrubim chest

or the new 100% life leech cherrubim
Last edited by Enwx on Jul 6, 2015, 6:53:17 AM
Dual arc works just fine, i've been running the same link for a while as you are using, except it is a 6L and i have molten strike also for single target and instead of life leech i have blood magic support.. But, essentially the same links.

Works fine and rapes packs, but isn't so good in singletarget. Now since they are nerfing shotgunning i won't be using molten strike for single target anymore, so i will try static strike for both aoe and single target.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Yeah i use it at the moment and it is a very fun build. Easy farming the more monsters u have to kill the faster u clean them but yes a bit harsh on single target but the thought is dual arc plus innervate which gives more chance to shock will add damage thats why i tool the lightning nodes on tree.
I am saving regrets though in case my plan doesn't work :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info