Reroll New Characters?

I keep hearing that there will be new/altered quests for Act 1-3. Do we have to play new characters to do those quests? I currently have 3 characters I'm playing that I'm already pretty far in the game.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
No, if you finished a quest and got a reward from it, the quest will stay finished even if the goal or reward were changed. The reward part is mostly irrelevant, except for bandit rewards which got a few minor (numeric) tweaks, so your attack speed bonus won't switch over to cast speed. If a new quest gets added you will have to complete it.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
If any of the changed quests grant permanent character attributes (like bandits) we would most likely get those quests reset to be able to gain the character buff (IDK if there actually are any, probably not for existing ones).

For existing quests that have new rewards, well that happens on a semi-regular basis as new gems get added they get added as quest rewards and the quests don't get reset. Anything item wise that you'll be able to acquire normally (i.e. drops or trading) most likely wont get reset.
"
raics wrote:
No, if you finished a quest and got a reward from it, the quest will stay finished even if the goal or reward were changed. The reward part is mostly irrelevant, except for bandit rewards which got a few minor (numeric) tweaks, so your attack speed bonus won't switch over to cast speed. If a new quest gets added you will have to complete it.

+1
"
Asmosis wrote:
If any of the changed quests grant permanent character attributes (like bandits) we would most likely get those quests reset to be able to gain the character buff (IDK if there actually are any, probably not for existing ones).

For existing quests that have new rewards, well that happens on a semi-regular basis as new gems get added they get added as quest rewards and the quests don't get reset. Anything item wise that you'll be able to acquire normally (i.e. drops or trading) most likely wont get reset.

Btw u can change bandit reward by vendoring 20 regret and 1 int/dex/str/onyx amulet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info