2.0 top mf char, Split arrow/Tornado shot CI (very expensive)

i'm coming from low life spectral throw blood magic with 150iiq/290iir, 38k dps, 48% chance to evade which can do any map mod, any roll and combo, cleaning 77maps with 100%iiq in 5min or less, but since low life will be nerfed hard, it's time to change

my goal is to balance dps and defence, be able to play the hardest mods, when farming 25% of the profit is made selling 78maps ( at the moment ) so it's important to play very difficult maps

gear:

high es, iiq, iir, fire res which i dont have on the belt
gems: vaal haste, vaal grace, vaal discipline, increased duration
vaal haste is good for dps, vaal grace is good to evade vs some bosses like piety, vaal discipline to heal es in case of problem since ES pots does not exist

crit harbringer, glyph mark is currently the best
why not 2 blue 1 red? because crit dmg gem is even more nerfed and power charge on crit is nerfed too!

spirit hail currently the best quiver

high es, tri res
might switch physical projectile damage for faster attacks, and life leech gem instead of added fire or iiq for reflect with hard mods

best mf rings with %es, a ring with 23-25iir and another mod would be better than these, IIR above 250-300 it's not so effective

the best belt out there, 50 str let me save 2 passive points, and the res are perfect with my circlet

for temporal chains maps

mf gloves when extreme dps is not required
acuity is prefered if you have at least 90% crit chance and want to leech mana, but since i will never reach that level with mf gear and i dont want to leech mana, maligaro are preferred, vaal pact is even easier to take now

best mf amulet out there, if only there was one with phyisical dmg instead of spell dmg.. and 25iir but with 6mods instead of 5 would be even better

es/iiq/iir/ movement speed which is important and res, i will need 30% res from the jewels to cap them
gems: enlighten lvl 4, discipline, grace, blood rage
grace instead of hatred because playing solo, dps should be enough with my gear, and grace makes you much safer against reflect and melee monsters

i will heal mana just using the mf flasks

bandits:+1 frezy, rest +1 passive
jewels must have 8-10% allres and +30light res, rest in phys dmg/attack speed/projectile dmg/energy shield

tree at lvl 98, +1frenzy from bandits

i have not tested this build in live, will update it once awakening goes live and will add a few videos in a some weeks
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Jul 12, 2015, 11:41:46 AM
Nice gear, awesome.
how many Es
what is the point of showing a build , which is based on the same mirror items???? O.o
Znany
nice gear
im at 8k es and 56k dps split arrow chain with frenzy charges with es gloves, 189iiq/317iir
7100es and 65k dps with maligaro

73k with frenzy charges+atziri flask with es gloves

oneshotting everything in maps on crit strike

the only problem is reflect, very easy to die, and reflect maps are to avoid, not matter if you use life leech gem

can do 77-78maps in 4min if i dont pick up the rares, not sure about 79+, i've played only one 79

still much room to improve from jewels, could gain another 10k dps from them
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Jul 12, 2015, 11:36:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info