Blackdepp's Coastal Hideout (HOTW SUB)

HELLO LADIES & GENTLEMEN,

I'm Blackdepp and this is my coastal hideout.

It is supposed to tell a story of an occult clan reigned by the Forsaken Masters. They worship an old godess, who grants them access to ulterior region by sacrificing human body parts. The island they live on is yet still unknown.
You, a mercenary, who offers protection for payment, were hired to accompany an explorer on a mission to uncover all blanked areas around wraeclast. Soon after you left the harbour a storm started brewing and your boat turned over. The explorer died during the storm and you were washed up at the coast of this island.
And this is where my video starts: Path of Exile: Coastal Hideout
_________________________________________________________________________________

Screenshots:

_________________________________________________________________________________

My other hideout: Path of Exile: Lush Hideout
IGN - Blackdepp
Last edited by Blackdepp on Aug 6, 2015, 9:22:03 AM
Added screenshots.
IGN - Blackdepp
bump
IGN - Blackdepp
bump
IGN - Blackdepp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type